Club Badge (merged)

My personal fave of @GeekinGav

2D4AB4E9-5AE2-4E1D-9C26-B96EBD2361C1_zpsm0z3rg3t.jpg

in the mid to late 70's they had the M/C coat of arms on the shirt as badge,thats better than any imo,fuck only knows who came up with that Eagle & the daft stars bollocks

The original badge for me (first) as it represents Manchester and its heritage. The incorporation of the red rose means that we have to give a nod to all the in-breds outside of Our City.

The 72-97 badge was my favourite, but I would ditch the rose for the three stripes that represent the three Manchester rivers.
I've never liked the current badge.

Really glad they're changing it. The current one is a complete embarrassment. I think the previous round one looks a bit dated and would like a more modern twist to it

I would be voting for the one I grew up with in the 80's and 90's.... Just more memories.

The current one I have dislikes such as the latin text, the eagle and the 3 stars... just doesn't make sense.

The lancashire rose is very symbolic as well... I've researched alot of my family history and many came from Lancashire, moving into Manchester and Vice Versa
since the 16th century.
Many known ancestors who liked sport would follow Lancashire for cricket and City for Football.

Why are people "voting" on first one or third one or second one? Those three aren't the "options"!!

images

this or the Rose crest, would be over the moon if we got our round badge back , but not messed about with too much

My vote goes for the current one because it started the rise of us again and as much as I like the older ones they're our history and we shouldn't go back to those badges imho

The badge is only really starting to be recognised worldwide so why change it. Plus the old style circle 1s circling around are bad

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.