Club Badge (merged)

Yeah, that's what I thought.

I will be genuinely sick to the pit of my stomach if they include navy blue.

Will just look like some generic shite designed to be in line with the CFG a la NYCFC.

Navy blue is not a Manchester City colour. Should hold no place in the crest, not even an accent colour.

Sky blue and white central theme, black or gold for text or accent colours. Simple, and Manchester City.

Not looking forward to this now..

Will just look like some generic shite designed to be in line with the CFG a la NYCFC.

Navy blue is not a Manchester City colour. Should hold no place in the crest, not even an accent colour.

Sky blue and white central theme, black or gold for text or accent colours. Simple, and Manchester City.

I disagree..navy has always been a part of my Manchester City..I'm a navy blue socks kid

Always bemuses me when people say navy blue is not a City colour. It's been part of our kit since the 1800s. We've had navy blue socks for 70 years of our history, far more than any other colour.

I thought all of Gav's designs looked better with a dark outer line. It just looked sharper. Whether that is navy or black means nothing to me, as long as the predominant colours are right. And I like the gold being there, it's been on all the badges.

I've got a bad feeling about this.

If it's crap, I hope people don't sit on their hands and just accept it.

I'll be booing! Haha

Just reading through some of the comments thus far (and gauging my own response given my lifelong interest in design)...

Saturday could be a disaster waiting to happen for the club.

Let's hope it does not come to that, though.

YES!

It's an extreme close up inside the circle, so the predominant colour within the badge is sky blue!

If that's a 9 at 3oclock then the navy/gold border should be on its right. Only way it works that the 9 is at 3 in that screenshot is if those navy/gold lines are within the body of the crest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.