Club Badge (merged)

The email they sent out looked like this:

22567_main_01.jpg

I imagine the yellow/gold and navy aren't just randomly there.

navy/gold/navy/skyblue/navy/white/navy/sklybue ....

CW6Ye1vWMAA3a5i.jpg

If that's a 9 at 3oclock then the navy/gold border should be on its right. Only way it works that the 9 is at 3 in that screenshot is if those navy/gold lines are within the body of the crest.

No think of the navy/gold being something inside the badge, now think of the sky blue as a band going around it, with probably another band around the sky blue not visible

Always bemuses me when people say navy blue is not a City colour. It's been part of our kit since the 1800s. We've had navy blue socks for 70 years of our history, far more than any other colour.

I get that mate, just think it doesn't belong in the crest, and would look fucking dreadful.

Would be too many colours going on for me, and would look too Coventry City for me.

I don't like the way Nike seem to be continually throwing Navy into our kits either, navy trim everywhere, sky blue shorts etc.

I know a lot of blues like the Navy socks, Ian above too, but they're not for me personally.

What I'd really like to see us do is adopt a specific kit template and just fucking stick with it. Really gets under my skin to see it change so often, just seems to disrespect our heritage and give the impression we have no tradition.

You wouldn't see Real in black shorts, Liverpool in white shorts, Arsenal in red shorts, Chelsea in white shorts, the scum in white socks etc etc.

Really quite irritating.

Wouldn't be against having Navy blue socks in the odd away to avoid colour clashes like we've done in recent years when we've worn the home kit, but besides that I think we should be Sky blue and white.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.