Club Badge (merged)

I think it'll look a lot better when we see it at the club.

The online versions of any actually badge don't look as good as around the ground/ on the shirt.

Just wish we could put it on the kits now.

Ok, so honest opinions Blues, which one do you prefer:
A.
25ri4h2.jpg

or

B:
Qx9Eu7F.png

Well the survey probably had big feedback for a rose being in there so A has to win. We do NOT know the survey results, CITY supposedly do.

i was expecting worse, but I quite like it.

is this 100 % the real thing ?? would have thought it would have football club on the bottom. if i have any criticism it would be the shield looks to wide at the bottom and should be coming out the circle

The design, yes. But as mentioned above it won't look as cartoony when placed on the shirts and embedded into the website and such.

The more I look at it the more haphazard and juvenile it looks.

Quite honestly it looks like things I have created for several community league teams I've been a part of over the years. Design is a hobby for me and I've never been formally trained so they looked good for an amateur but would be laughed out of even a midmarket firm.

It's not horrible... It's just not quite right.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.