Club Badge (merged)

Just showed it my 9 year old and told him it's the new badge. He looked down at his City shirt at the (soon to be old) badge and said "why would we swap, it's awful" haha!
I'm in the meh category. Could have been so much better, could have been so much worse. It's the shield that looks out of place for me but its inoffensive enough. I'm sure there will be some huge overreactions and gnashing and wailing of teeth but tbh I've not got the energy for that.

The most recent email stated that it will be modern, original, Manchester City
It most certainly doesn't fit the first two.[/QU
Ok, so honest opinions Blues, which one do you prefer:
A.
25ri4h2.jpg

or

B:
Qx9Eu7F.png

"A" by a long shot

Well the survey probably had big feedback for a rose being in there so A has to win. We do NOT know the survey results, CITY supposedly do.

i was expecting worse, but I quite like it.

I was expecting bad, but not this bad.

If this was offered up as a design on here is would have been laughed out of town compared to Gav's designs. People would be saying "Have you done that on MS Paint?"

They've clearly taken inspiration from Arsenal for a really simplified design, but they've missed it by a huge margin. It looks like a cartoon and it's actually a little bit embarrassing.

The eagle and the Melbourne badges are leagues ahead of this in terms of design quality, and I hate those two badges too.

An abomination.

It's poor quality in design. Looks like some kids have designed it. Truly poor.
Remember people, this can't be changed again too quickly. It's shite and we're stuck with it.

I dont see how that badge is more of an identifiable branding than the one we have now. I look at it and see Man City, but thats cos Im in my 40's and grew up with that badge. I dont other people will see that and get it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.