Club Badge (merged)

Both New York and Melbourne have their name at the top and "Football Club" at the bottom like our old badge. If they are looking for consistent branding across the group it seems strange that they've broken with that with this new badge. The new badge is internally inconsistent too, in the way that "Manchester" follows the curve as it has to but "City" is a straight line, which jars. For me that's one of the elements that make it look like it was designed by a kid. I'm not keen, but I'll get used to it - it's just a badge.

This is what happens when you design by committee - especially as the committee was about 60000 people!

Some moaning bastards on here! It's a badge,who gives a fuck,it's not going to effect your life if you like it or not! Get over it

I think it's okay but not as good as it could've been.

Think they've gone for clean and simple and ended up with basic and boring.

Both New York and Melbourne have their name at the top and "Football Club" at the bottom like our old badge. If they are looking for consistent branding across the group it seems strange that they've broken with that with this new badge. The new badge is internally inconsistent too, in the way that "Manchester" follows the curve as it has to but "City" is a straight line, which jars. For me that's one of the elements that make it look like it was designed by a kid. I'm not keen, but I'll get used to it - it's just a badge.

This is what happens when you design by committee - especially as the committee was about 60000 people!

At least the wtf are the stars for has been solved. The word City is straight to match the top of the shield, more balanced IMO......bit of an artist....quibble.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.