Club Badge (merged)

Looks pretty good to me. I am looking forward to seeing it on the Champions League winners' shirts in 2017.

The designers will have been given the brief to keep the old moaners like us happy whilst also trying to attract new fans, particularly in Asia. I think they have done a decent job of it to be fair. I would rather get back to moaning about how shite we are than the club badge!

The more wine I drink the better it looks, just think the rose is too big and too red.

Wish they had employed GeekinGav but well done City for consulting the fans

It's a red herring by the club as they knew folks would be checking the IPO site. This is the real badge right here:
103x1lj.jpg

Can I see that with a blob in left wing?

All this furore has got me thinking how I would have felt about the change to the eagle/stars if I'd been old enough to take much notice at the time. Think I was only about 10 and just accepted a new nonsensical badge. If it had happened now I'd have been going mad about it!

the shield not fitting in the inner circle is getting on my wick and it's flat top, and the outer writing, bar that it's ok

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.