Club Badge (merged)

GB50110000003141843.jpg

This is also registered on the Ipo site as well as the rose badge of the 70's now this version I like its the colour version that looks like a comic

And you know this how? At the moment there's a lot more evidence to suggest it is than it isn't.
OK, I'll try to help you out:

Take Google, type "NYCFC" then tap on images.
Take a screenshot
Repeat step one substituting NYCFC with MELBOURNE CITY FC
Take another screenshot
Now compare your nice new screenshots and look for corporate identity clues, brand consistency if you like, and make a mental note. Things like, oh...I don't know, colour schemes, fonts, etc. See any patterns emerging? Anything that makes you think "it almost looks like these two clubs are somehow Linked" possibly?

Now examine the "new" badge...

I'll leave it there.

Take a screenshot
Take another screenshot
Now compare your nice new screenshots and look for corporate identity clues, brand consistency if you like, and make a mental note. Things like, oh...I don't know, colour schemes, fonts, etc. See any patterns emerging? Anything that makes you think "it almost looks like these two clubs are somehow Linked" possibly?

I'll leave it there.
Hope to god you're right.

Take a screenshot
Take another screenshot

I'll leave it there.

This is 100% the real Badge.

Take a screenshot
Take another screenshot

I'll leave it there.
So you're guessing then ? no concrete evidence. Thanks.

That has been lifted from a government official site, not "leaked", and City have paid for that.

So you're guessing then ? no concrete evidence. Thanks.

That has been lifted from a government official site, not "leaked", and City have paid for that.

What do you mean? Haven't you seen his brilliant detective work of looking at two pictures? Scotland Yard are probably blowing up his phone as we speak.

Was really hoping it would look something like Gav's:
4ae485c32636422f9acabed8124d74e7.jpg

Would have been nice as well for us to have a few different options to vote on. Only hope that they have a rethink.
A million times better, looks more professional & in sinc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.