Club Badge (merged)

It will be like on one on the scarf on picture at the top of the story on the OS. It is photoshopped on and is really bright. They are trying to do a Derren Brown on us.

I’m not up for changing the ‘Pride in battle’ moto. Moto’s are not things you should ever change, I appreciate ours has little provenance but what it has we should keep. You can go for all sorts of variations of fight till your die type stuff but pride in battle has more depth to it and I think there is a deliberate hint at the Barca ‘more than a club' Motto.

RE designs. I don’t have a major problem with the eagle but it did emerge at strange point in our history, a false dawn, but at the same time it is part of our history now. I’d be pissed if I had a massive Tat! I like the simplistic circle, old shield in the middle with 3 stripes (rivers). I don’t like the old rose, sticks out to much. A St Marks cross and or some bees in there would be great. Or how about Phil Jones’ classic face in a shield!

Dont see any need to have the clubs moto in the new badge.

I like the look of the old circular badge. however I think people are missing the trick with the central coat of arms within the circular crest.

Divide it into 4 sections like Barcelona's. Top left have the st marks logo. top right 3 rivers. bottom left have the ship and bottom right have an eagle. At the foot of the circlular crest have the red rose.

As much as I would like to see a large arse hovering over the swamp, i think GM is on the right track.

Why are people bothered by having the eagle badge tattooed on? I got it done when my first lad was born with his name instead of the motto. Then when my 2nd was born I had the round rose badge done with his name instead of "Manchester City Football Club". I'll have the new fucker done as well no doubt.

Why are people bothered by having the eagle badge tattooed on? I got it done when my first lad was born with his name instead of the motto. Then when my 2nd was born I had the round rose badge done with his name instead of "Manchester City Football Club". I'll have the new fucker done as well no doubt.
Like you say, good excuse for a new tat :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.