Club Badge (merged)

Have you ever heard such drivel?????????
If your not happy with it fine, it was never going to please everyone. But amateurish against the rest? Sorry but no. I love it. Takes me back to the early eighties when I fell in love with city.
You cannot seriously look at the Wigan badge and the new MCFC badge side by side and judge the new MCFC one to be better from a design perspective.

Without the red rose

46UhlOY.png

@cleavers @IanBishopsHaircut @GeekinGav

You know what, if those three stripes were changed to white I would be delighted with that badge.

Wouldn't be as good as Gav's, but it would look modern, clean, iconic. Such a shame, so near yet so far.

@cleavers @IanBishopsHaircut @GeekinGav

You know what, if those three stripes were changed to white I would be delighted with that badge.

Wouldn't be as good as Gav's, but it would look modern, clean, iconic. Such a shame, so near yet so far.

Although I was anti rose to begin with, I prefer it in the context of this particular badge..gives a focal point

That one is just too minimalist

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.