Club Badge (merged)

Having slept on it I think it's good. The only thing I don't like is that the 'city' isn't curved.

Ignoring the white stripes, do you think this looks better?
Epul6qF.jpg

I'm not sure a four letter word, curved, works personally.

All personal preference though.

Epul6qF.jpg

I think it does. It just looks strange having 2 words in a circle with only one of them curved.

I'm really not bothered by the rivers not being white, nor the curved text which looks odd when tried. It's decent and it'll grow on us I think

Epul6qF.jpg

Looking at that, the shield looks small and puny, the white stripes clash with the rose and the rounded City doesn't work at all -imo.

Basically fine but not keen on the shield (why not just a circle?) and then the white '3 rivers' would stand out nicely......it may be that the rose could be separate but would need to see mock-ups

That's some weird paranoia you have there. Kudos.

Thanks I think ;)

I'm sure it will grow on me but feel it could have been much better.
The red rose on white looks mint, but if it's only me that doesn't like the red on top of blue then fair enough I'm in the minority on that!

Looking at that, the shield looks small and puny, the white stripes clash with the rose and the rounded City doesn't work at all -imo.
you are right city would look better curved if it was after manchester and with f.c. following it. as for shield the flat top ruins it for me and it overlapping, but better than the buzzard. think its needwd to be considered the fact nike can knock up cheap iron on versions of this also

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.