Club Badge (merged)

I don't think the teasers are close ups of the actual badge, I think they are just showing elements of it, to give you an idea of what to expect. If that's the case, then everything they've showed us so far matches up to the leaked badge

If that is the case, then it's a bit daft giving us a 'teaser' of something which doesn't exist, but you could well be right.

Regarding our new badge, that bird on talkshite has just told us to prepare to be disappointed. So that's that then.

Right the date will always be contentious but both dates are parts of our history, and peopel will never agree which we use (personally 1880).

Buth shirley we can mainly all agree thank the maker that we have clipped the eagles wings and we wont have to have it on our gear much longer

Can some please summarise why there seems to be this much disappointment with the leaked badge? Is it frustration at it not being perfect or do people genuinely think it's shit?

It's genuinely shit.

But I think the frustration is that it's so close to being great. All the elements are there and in the right places. But it seems to have been designed on Microsoft paint by a child for his under 10s school team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.