Club Badge (merged)

http://m.mcfc.co.uk/?i=12538/1/0&artId=569903
(For anyone who hasn't seen the videos yet)

A few fairly minor things I still don't love about it - overlapping shield, colour of rivers - but I am getting used to the rose and it's all growing on me too.
I was thinking more about the future, I was expecting the new badge to show our power. However what I harshly called "sad" I now see as sentimental. The club really have done a good job listening to us all and including the most popular elements. I was fond of the eagle badge but this is definitely better, I agree it's more City.
It looked very nice in the photos from City Square, those big flags at the game were great and it looks even better embroided. In this photo the rivers look white and I can barely see the shield protruding at the bottom; I won't complain if these changes aren't real but I love how it looks:
2njd0gk.jpg

Where's this pictrue from? Making the rivers white is absolute perfection.

http://m.mcfc.co.uk/?i=12538/1/0&artId=569903
(For anyone who hasn't seen the videos yet)

A few fairly minor things I still don't love about it - overlapping shield, colour of rivers - but I am getting used to the rose and it's all growing on me too.
I was thinking more about the future, I was expecting the new badge to show our power. However what I harshly called "sad" I now see as sentimental. The club really have done a good job listening to us all and including the most popular elements. I was fond of the eagle badge but this is definitely better, I agree it's more City.
It looked very nice in the photos from City Square, those big flags at the game were great and it looks even better embroided. In this photo the rivers look white and I can barely see the shield protruding at the bottom; I won't complain if these changes aren't real but I love how it looks:
2njd0gk.jpg

Can anyone with decent photoshop skills do a mock up of how this embroidered version would look on the kit please? I know there are other versions using the graphic badge, but I'm sure the embroidered version would look much better.

Also be great to see a mock up of how the badge in the consultation space would look in place of the existing badge inside The Etihad / CFA?

Thanks in advance if anyone can be arsed doing it! :-)

Let's wait and see. Maybe City will be able to exert some influence on our kit sponsor & our supporters such as @Shaelumstash among others will get their blue shirt, white shorts & navy blue socks. Today the badge...tomorrow the world .

I'd be surprised if we don't have another CItyzens consultation on the clubs core colours next season.

When they launched the Cityzens membership, they mentioned that as a member you could possibly have a say in the future of the badge or the kit design.

From the good press the club have had over the badge consultation I'm sure it is in their plans to have a consultation on the kit.

I know @Gary James has said if the club approached him he would be happy to offer his expertise in any consultation with the fans.

I'm sure the sky blue shirt would be overwhelmingly popular.

I'm sure the white shirts would be overwhelmingly popular.

The socks will probably be an even split between sky blue and navy.

Trim would probably have white as overwhelmingly popular, with some votes for navy and some for maroon.

That's just going off the threads in here, but the results of the badge consultation was very much in line with the views on here.

I'd be surprised if we don't have another CItyzens consultation on the clubs core colours next season.

When they launched the Cityzens membership, they mentioned that as a member you could possibly have a say in the future of the badge or the kit design.

From the good press the club have had over the badge consultation I'm sure it is in their plans to have a consultation on the kit.

I know @Gary James has said if the club approached him he would be happy to offer his expertise in any consultation with the fans.

I'm sure the sky blue shirt would be overwhelmingly popular.

I'm sure the white shirts would be overwhelmingly popular.

The socks will probably be an even split between sky blue and navy.

Trim would probably have white as overwhelmingly popular, with some votes for navy and some for maroon.

That's just going off the threads in here, but the results of the badge consultation was very much in line with the views on here.

maroon was sadly overlooked, worries me about the kits if it isn't kept to a select few to be consulted. Could end up with all sorts, all sky blue and navy being the biggest problem.

kits are easy though

home blue shitrt white trim, white shorts, blue socks eithe navy or sky

away either all maroon with gold trim or red n black stripes black shorts

3rd kit white with red n black sash black shorts or white with navy trim navy shorts white trim

these all navy away kits we have now are shite

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.