Club Badge (merged)

ctulWd7.jpg
Superb

http://m.mcfc.co.uk/?i=12538/1/0&artId=569903
(For anyone who hasn't seen the videos yet)

A few fairly minor things I still don't love about it - overlapping shield, colour of rivers - but I am getting used to the rose and it's all growing on me too.
I was thinking more about the future, I was expecting the new badge to show our power. However what I harshly called "sad" I now see as sentimental. The club really have done a good job listening to us all and including the most popular elements. I was fond of the eagle badge but this is definitely better, I agree it's more City.
It looked very nice in the photos from City Square, those big flags at the game were great and it looks even better embroided. In this photo the rivers look white and I can barely see the shield protruding at the bottom; I won't complain if these changes aren't real but I love how it looks:
2njd0gk.jpg

I've just watched the video..now for God's sake..Don't change it ever again..this is gonna be amazing to see it all over Manchester and beyond.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.