Club Badge (merged)

I'd like to see a dominant gold or white mock up against a maroon kit background

Best I can do on my phone the maroon is a bit too dark though if someone else can adjust it and keep the rose red so it doesn't look yorkshire like

1234828_10204941601490789_1715255876028082610_n.jpg

prob the same time that i saw a red rose in Manchester (when it used to be in Lancashire). This badge is about the teams roots and history, not to pamper to modernist ideas.

So why remove the words 'Football Club' or the initials 'FC'?
It is exactly to pamper modernist ideas wrapped up and hidden in tradition & history.
A clever move by the club to be fair.

As time goes on I'm loving it more and more, really think they've got it bang on.

The rose and rivers are bang on, the ship sticks out more and the words "Manchester" and "City" in black just look so prominent.

I really don't think it's like any other club's badge and my Utd supporting mates have even said it looks so "City" compared to the eagle.

I just want them to completely change everything to reflect the badge now, can't we just play the rest of the season with it and get it put up around the ground!?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.