Club Badge (merged)

That stitched badge won't be on the shirt. With Nike making the kit it will be on a patch, similar to the shield, and much crisper. More like the picture than hand stitched.

That bage the rose is off centre and the shield touches the 'E'; it's just a fan done one.

bp-blue-badge.jpg

badge.jpg

Proof - it's nothing like the Blue Peter badge apart from the fact the BP badge consists only of a ship & our super new badge has a ship as part of the whole package.

and..... we've had the ship on our badge for most of our history. yes there is a ship on the blue peter badge. apart from the colour, shape, size, shading being completely different you have a point.

that looks absolutely nothing like our ship

and..... we've had the ship on our badge for most of our history. yes there is a ship on the blue peter badge. apart from the colour, shape, size, shading being completely different you have a point
Again, it's not the fact there is a ship it's how it's presented.

On the current one it's flat, the other two are made to stand out hence the shading. As if they're actually sailing.

I haven't a problem with the symbols used. Personally I just think they could have been incorporated into a better design and presented better. Like the red rose on a two toned blue background doesn't go well imo.

Again, it's not the fact there is a ship it's how it's presented.

On the current one it's flat, the other two are made to stand out hence the shading. As if they're actually sailing.

I haven't a problem with the symbols used. Personally I just think they could have been incorporated into a better design and presented better. Like the red rose on a two toned blue background doesn't go well imo.

You don't like a ship looking like its sailing? What else do ships do. If the rivers part wasn't two tone how would we notice the
rivers? Not taking the mick but don't get what your saying.

You don't like a ship looking like its sailing? What else do ships do. If the rivers part wasn't two tone how would we notice the
rivers? Not taking the mick but don't get what your saying.
The two shades of blue, if one set of lines were blue but the other lines white say, it would add more distinction to both the rose and the rivers imo. Red on blue doesn't go imo and it's on an all blue background.

The current badge's ship is like a picture taken side on if you know what I mean whereas this one is made to look at an angle, like it's popping out. Like the shield. Just my opinion, it's no different to people voicing how perfect it is and the club nailed it. Not everyone was going to or has to like it.

I've clearly voiced my opinion, perhaps too much admittedly so I'll leave it there as on record that I'm not a big fan of it but I'm sure it will grow on me. Especially when I see it officially on a kit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.