Club Brugge (H) - CL - Post-Match Thread

Grealish looks like he is struggling at city .
We didn't need another winger ,he should of stayed at villa .
giphy.gif

I have thought for a few weeks now that this is where Cancelo should play. I reckon it would be interesting to see him get a run as the right sided mid with Rodri and Silva (ie in the KDB position).
Who doesn't play if you do though. We have too many midfielders and not enough places in fairness. He's certainly no left back

No one is denying he's a polarizing player.. but cmon- from a tactical standpoint he put's the team in some very bad positions, gets caught out of position constantly or just gives the ball away. I think these things can be worked on but on the whole I prefer Zinchenko, personally.
Zinchenko before cancello your having a naught zinc is like a rabbit in headlights. Never takes a man on poor tackled and wastes cross balls

Good win in the end, We seemed to up the tempo in the second half. They did let us off the hook at 1-1 when they were through in goal but other than that we didn't give them anything.
Grealish looked more lively when he had the ball in central areas in the second half, It going to take him time I'm still convinced he will come good here.
Sterling was very good when he came on and had given Pep a dilemma ahead of Saturday which is good, Delighted he came on and played well got himself a well needed goal.
Well in Raz.

Sterling still shouldn't be starting regardless of him scoring tonight. Still messed up when we had a three on two, put a piss weak ball across which their defender intercepted with ease, not doing anything remotely enough to warrant starting matches

That’s what you get when you dont get played a lot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.