Club Brugge (H) - CL - Post-Match Thread

I would love to see Sterling capture his best form and I think he believes scoring goals will win Pep over when all he needs to do is make the right decisions. There was a moment in the game where he cut in and was moving across the box when he was looking, desperately to shoot when a ball to Foden would have resulted in a tap in. You could see that Foden was frustrated he didn't get the ball. Just needs to be aware and make the right decisions. We need his pace but it is useless without an end product.

I think we are getting more (occasional) fans who are attending the Champs League games on a fairly regular basis where they can get seats together with their mates. I noticed both at the Etihad and at the swamps, when I was in the Atalanta end, that loads of British Asians have really got into their football (or hoof ball at OT). They are different to the camera / wielding tourists IMHO.

While I am at it.
View attachment 29209

we’ve never really attracted Asian fans from Manchester. It’s only really United and Liverpool that do.

even some of what you might call tourist fans - I met a large number of young lads from Northern Ireland last night.

Haven’t seen so many young teenage lads in the SS for years, great to see and these are the future. Was same at West Ham away carabao.

and thus the answer is painfully obvious. reduce the fucking prices for the PL home games. Younger lads bring the atmosphere and get hooked for life but can be priced out

See my other post. Sterling on the right. Foden takes back that role on the left he lost to Grealish, Jesus False 9. Last season’s team restored.

foden is great on the left I agree. but he does boss the false 9 as well.

Foden Jesus Mahrez is probably our best front 3.

But youd never like to second guess pep.

he could play Kev false 9 saturday

Loads of strangers in South level 3.
Easy to spot as they were all moving about after sitting in the wrong row.

decent crowd for Brugge i thought.

Apart from a mad 20 plus mins in the first half we were in control of that.

If that was PSG mind you they'd of took us apart in that daft spell.

Flukey own goal wasn't it.

When Palmer struck that ball i thought he's scored again haha

decent crowd for Brugge i thought.

Apart from a mad 20 plus mins in the first half we were in control of that.

If that was PSG mind you they'd of took us apart in that daft spell.

Flukey own goal wasn't it.

When Palmer struck that ball i thought he's scored again haha

Thing is, we won't play like that against PSG. Point taken though.

For anyone following my quest of getting a scarf for my son in the pre match thread(and slated for it).

it was £10 from the random bloke selling half/half scarfs (no thanks!) and £12 from the city store so went with the obvious.

my son then refused to wear it for the game… so I had to wear it then

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.