Club Statement (confirmed that Mancini sacked)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bacuzzi said:
What's all that holistic bollocks?

Ideally will include weed, yoga in city square instead of 3rd rate rock bands and quiz games and more vegan options. The only interesting part of the release.

Woefully handled by the club I think, day before reading match where we need to secure second place and only a year on from winning the league. I thought PR disasters were a thing of the past after Cook went, Jesus we are embarrassing sometimes, bobby deserved so much more, thanks bobby you are a legend at this club but as he would say "thiz iz football"

Gutted

No imminent replacement then, considering Kidd is in charge of the pre-season tour. I suppose we're waiting for the Spanish season to end? I dunno.

Fuck off City, what a complete and utter gangfuck this whole situation has been. Won't even get a proper send off. Some of the players need to take a long hard look at themselves over this

Based on that statement, our targets this year had to be qualify from the champions league group, win the league, and win either the FA Cup or League Cup. What an absolute piss take. Embarrassing MCFC. thought we had learnt from our mistakes in the past.<br /><br />-- Mon May 13, 2013 10:50 pm --<br /><br />Based on that statement, our targets this year had to be qualify from the champions league group, win the league, and win either the FA Cup or League Cup. What an absolute piss take. Embarrassing MCFC. thought we had learnt from our mistakes in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.