Club Statement (confirmed that Mancini sacked)

Status
Not open for further replies.
he was sacked because of his UCL record - how much of the blame for that lies with him is up for debate

I said months ago that the decision had already been taken to sack him - not at all convinced it's the right one

You'd have thought they'd have learnt from the mistakes made with Hughes's departure. I suppose it's a tough job well rewarded, but I'd have given him another year with some proper signings in the Summer and I think we'd have progressed. I think the way it was leaked cost us the FA Cup.

Oh look seems like even the 'outers' are gutted!

Can't believe this. Total disgrace. We will be looked upon in the same light as Chelski now. 2nd in league, cup final runner up and fucked the manager off cause it wasn't good enough.

I feel there is more to this than meets the eye, and players have not been happy with bobby for a while

Love you though mate, you'll be missed!

Should have at least let him stay until the end of the season...this is a little bit disrespectful and it definitely won't help with morale for the last 2 games. Thanks for everything Roberto and I wish you luck in the future !

On the day the rags had their parade in front of 700,000 plastic fans,and everybody blowing smoke up taggarts arse,sky sports news have to run us lifting the cup last year,agueros goal and edin putting the 6th in at the swamp...
Fuckin great bit of pr from us...
Onwards and upwards....

A year to the day since the title? Kinda sticks in the throat a little, non?

Perhaps it was deemed the right time. Who are we to know? However, necessary or not, the whole process could and should have been carried out with a little more dignity and respect I think - from both parties.

Thank you Robbie. You've provided some great moments, victories and memories. You won't be forgotten.

Forza Mancini

Stuck as much as I can on Pelligrini being the next manager. Odds aren't great but it's surely going to be him now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.