Club Statement (confirmed that Mancini sacked)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tanks Roberto you made a 50 year old man and his son very happy, from the 6-1 at the swamp, FA cup triumph and the premier league all things I thought I'd never see - thank you very very much and good luck

Our owners don't tolerate targets being missed.

They said the same with Hughes.

The only worrying thing is that we were runners up in two competitions, does this mean a trophy per season is the minimum ?

What a disgrace. Some things will never change with our club<br /><br />-- Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm --<br /><br />What a disgrace. Some things will never change with our club

Forget the youth coaches, get the entire PR department fucked off.

Incompetent doesn't even begin to describe them.

Stupid decision to sack bobby however we now have to ask ourselves are we serious about winning things and progressing as a European force?

If so there is only one man for the job

Step forward

Jose

My take

Club want to move to a new structure Mancini did not/ could not / would fit in. I think bobby is great and think he has been great for us and would have liked him to stay.

My biggest critism was his attitude to the academy . Kicked out of carrying ton and never showed his face near platt lane. I had it from the horses mouth platt they had no interested at a junior level.

Maybe that will change but maybe we now have to be really patient. If homegrown is the way it may take time. Maybe the club think we are on the map so now is the time to take stock an start phase x. Who knows.

Thanks for the great memotries Bobby - off we go again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.