Club Statement (confirmed that Mancini sacked)

Status
Not open for further replies.
rick773 said:
bacuzzi said:
What's all that holistic bollocks?

Ideally will include weed, yoga in city square instead of 3rd rate rock bands and quiz games and more vegan options. The only interesting part of the release.

Maybe Jesus is being lined up as the new appointment.

Seems almost designed to humiliate Mancini really firing him on anniversary of title win and while that egomaniac parades around. Absolutely no comparison with him and Leslie Hughes either the latter got what he deserved.

Mancini didn't get on with the players at any point. He didn't dislike them individually or anything like that, he just didn't interact with them unless it was tactical.

Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. When it doesn't work, body language speaks volumes and you can just see it in some players who can't react to it. I can name 5 players now from the top of my head who I know damn well disliked him and will be happy he's gone and that pisses me off immensely. (And no, it's not just Nasri)

I really do feel some players are partly responsible for his sacking. They've underperformed (fair enough, he's the manager/his signings etc) but they've not reacted to him, bar Nasri in the past month! A lot have sulked and ambled through this season. Now the boss has gone, you're still there and now you won't get bollocked when you play shite.

Tell you what, I want a reaction from the team in the next two games no matter how meaningless they are. As fans, we're all one the side of Mancini.

Good luck in the future, Bob. You're a legend in my eyes.

M9 Blue said:
We've got two games left to get our feelings across especiially on sunday,a very loud Mancini song to let Bob know we thank him. Typical f****** City alive and well!
It will be interesting to see if we play much better

Disappointing that Mancini should leave the club in this manner and particularly on the anniversary of what must be our finest achievement. Whatever the rights and wrongs and whatever shortcomings Mancini may have as a man-manager his achievements during the past 3 years will make him a Man City legend.
Non of us really knows what goes on inside our club, we can only speculate. My own opinion is that Roberto has not endeared himself to the new hierarchy. It is well documented that he is "his own man" and that it is either "his way or the highway". I'm sorry to see him go, but do hope that the next guy knows a little bit more about team building than Roberto.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.