Club Statement (confirmed that Mancini sacked)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the memories and good luck. I for one will support any new manager that comes through and I'm looking forward to the transfer window and hopefully exciting years ahead.. Those that say fuck Dubai and the sheik you're trash they made this club what it is today and if anything spoiled more fans then they should get a grip.

if Kiddo is taking control of the last 2 games AND the US Tour, thats a long wait for the new manager. If the Pellegrini deal was done, why say Kiddo takes control of the US Tour?

I dont think we have anyone lined up now Pellegrini has denied it.

oh god .......

..... are we gonna end up with Benitez???!!!

Some of the reactions on here are preposterous.

I have good memories of Roberto and what he has delivered, but it's football management: a well paid, yet brutal and unforgiving job. He knew this when he embarked on this career path: he has followed in others' wake before and he will again. That is the nature of the game of football management.

None of us can know the sub-plot to this decision, at least at the moment. I'm not saying that this is the case, but if his relationships have broken down beyond the point of critical mass, then there's no turning back from that. That's the way of the world.

Our owners deserve our absolute trust to make the right decisions. Does anyone seriously think Mancini would have come to City if Taskin was still in charge or worse, we were in administration? On that basis anyone egregiously criticising them is being foolish.

Thanks Roberto, you've given me the best footballing memories of my life, but you got to manage my football club for three and a half years and were well rewarded for doing it, which is why my reserves of sympathy are not limitless at your dismissal, or even the nature of it. There plenty of people on this board struggling to find work who are far more deserving of my sympathies.

He'll get over this and move forward, as will City. City is what really matters, individuals are just extras passing through. People shouldn't lose sight of that.

Feels like someone has died , he was a good honest man and maybe that was his downfall , some fantastic memories the best ever as a blue , he will always be part of CITY , good luck Bobby and I for one will be singing your name loud and proud on Sunday and will always wear my scarf the Mancini way . Gutted !!!!!!

rags won fuck all last season and played shit tweaked it in the summer still played shit but smashed the league ...... we do the same and slightly different outcome.........lets hope they know what there doing ctid

<sigh> I'm just glad it's fucking over and done with. Anyone with any sense knew he was a gonner after this weekend. I wanted him to stay, but you can't ignore the deafening silence form the owners in response to the rumours flying about. What a day to do it, but fuck it, it's over now. Time to look forward.

Bobby you're a legend. In my memory, you always will be a... <_< >_> ...fuck it... A TOP BLUE!

He came from Italy,
To manage Man City,
Mancini! Woah!
Mancini! Woah!

ZabbaStuntDouble said:
if Kiddo is taking control of the last 2 games AND the US Tour, thats a long wait for the new manager. If the Pellegrini deal was done, why say Kiddo takes control of the US Tour?

I dont think we have anyone lined up now Pellegrini has denied it.

oh god .......

..... are we gonna end up with Benitez???!!!
Does la liga and our US tour finish around the same time?

All you 'please grow up crowd' are forgetting that the shafting of Mancini commenced last year with Marwood a prime conspirator. You are also forgetting that we THREW AN FA CUP FINAL ffs....!!!!

Eccles Blue said:
I know and acknowledge that the Club is greater than any one person but I am gutted.

Roberto Mancini stood up at a Supporters meeting and promised he would tear down that banner at the quiet neighbours' place and he did, he even said he would drive the bus to tear it down. He gave us the Premiership, he gave us the FA Cup and the Charity Shield. Thank you.

Thank you Roberto for some of the best times supporting City. You gave us everything (ok not the CL but....) I will never, ever, forget your reaction when Aquero scored that goal, the way you jumped into Brian Kidd's arms, the way you ran down the touchline, everything.

To think that it happened a year ago today. A year today at this time I was having an alcoholic drink.......... not something I do often but I was celebrating our glory.

I am just so upset to read that you have gone and I will be there at Reading tomorrow singing "Mancini, Mancini, he came from Italy to manage Man City" in defiance of the people who saw fit to humiliate you in this way.

Good luck wherever you go next. May they treat you in a more dignified manner than some people at Manchester City did. God speed.

Jesus, get a grip of yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.