Club Statement (confirmed that Mancini sacked)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think a lot of people seem to be missing the point about this being a performance based decision as aposed to a results based one. I personally would have given him another year at least but no-one can argue that we've played well this year despite our league position and FA Cup runners up place. I think this will be for the best and hope everyone will trust the board and give the new manager (whoever that may be) our full support.

IcriedwhenTueartleft said:
Christ, he will be leaving with about £7.5 million quid after a wretched season so forgive me for not breaking down and crying on his behalf. Thanks for the two trophies and perhaps we can now get a bit more out of this talented squad of ours in the years ahead. Izz football indeed.

but it was ok for you to cry when Tueart left?

I'm over the bluemoon, I just hope the talk of targets not being met is more of a smokescreen to cover up deeper lying problems. Really dont want to go through managers every trophyless season.

Best of wishes to Bobby he gave his best and gave us all memories were gonna treasure for the rest of lives but the correct decision was made today.

Gonna miss Mancini, he did great.

But we need a player's manager to take things further. Watching us struggle to play with a spark and creativity this season has been very painful and I hope Pellegrini can hope bring what Mancini couldn't.

I support the decision of the club 100%.

IcriedwhenTueartleft said:
Christ, he will be leaving with about £7.5 million quid after a wretched season so forgive me for not breaking down and crying on his behalf. Thanks for the two trophies and perhaps we can now get a bit more out of this talented squad of ours in the years ahead. Izz football indeed.

Can I quote you in a year's time then, especially if we win fuck all and become even worse?

de niro said:
Shadz69 said:
Good luck Bobby. Not enough players willing to put it on the line for him.Won't be out of work for long but fuck me we could have handled it so much better.

Correct. Wait till he knocks us out of the champions league, I will piss myself.

That's the spirit!

de niro said:
Shadz69 said:
Good luck Bobby. Not enough players willing to put it on the line for him.Won't be out of work for long but fuck me we could have handled it so much better.

Correct. Wait till he knocks us out of the champions league, I will piss myself.

Whatever turns you on.

You'll get to say 'I told you so' on an internet forum and in the real world City get royally shat on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.