Club Statement (confirmed that Mancini sacked)

Status
Not open for further replies.
jake28 said:
SSN:"Mancini is the 15th manager Baconface had seen off". Absolute bollocks but City have done themselves no favours today.

Does it matter? Do they get an extra trophy for it? No to both.

Jesus! Come on guys. He's not died! Get a grip and grow up!! I'm not happy about it either but lets face facts, we've gone seriously backwards this season! If RM had stayed, then the pressure on him and the club at the start of the season would be unbearable and probably result in a poor run of results followed by a sacking! It just shows our owners will only be happy with success! I'm sad he's gone but a good start to the new season and all the drama queens will be loving the new man. It's football guys. At least Phil Neal isn't in the running.

new manager new issues, we had money in past, granted not as much, but anyone remember Steve Daley ?? so you reckon a new manager is going to better, first he has to build a team, players need time to settle, it isnt a over night thing, we have quite a few rejects we need out.
so how much time will he get, we had a habit of going through managers like water, i fear those days are about to return as nothing less that prem title and decent success in europe in a season will be good enough for our owners, sounds like that russian twat down south

Some of the comments in this thread are a disgrace. Telling the owners to fuck off. Well done

The owners with their half a billion investment is the reason why we won the league not Mancini's management skills. But some of you clowns believe it the other way round

If there is any sort of protest on Sunday i for one will be embarrassed.

Paulmcfc2703 said:
jake28 said:
SSN:"Mancini is the 15th manager Baconface had seen off". Absolute bollocks but City have done themselves no favours today.
So when the decision was made and it broke Friday night when could they have sacked him.

FA cup final day? The day united were crowned? Today or have a Hughes situation where he knows he's sacked but is forced to manage the team?

Well this might be crazy but the end of the season

Thanks Bobby
What lots of us round Chorlton way will remember is you turning up for Xmas midnight mass at St John's...

Most of the congregation are Irish reds but Fr Mac made you publicly welcome

(BTW all reported to me by my next door neighbours)

RM was really touched by the congregations's reception

Fr Mac ( a massive Red, wished you welcome on christmas night and 'good luck, but not too much good luck' in managing City

Safe home bobby
and all prayers and best wishes for your Dad

The man who brought the most dramatic finale to the PL's history and won us several trophies is now being fucked off. Wrong. Just wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.