Club Statement (confirmed that Mancini sacked)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gelsons Dad said:
The president is now set. We sacked a manager because he failed to win anything this season despite being second and having won 2 major trophies in two years. The next guy will have to be fucking good if he wants to stay more than a year.

The way the club has gone about the last two weeks is shocking. If the writing was on the wall and they had lined up the new guy they should have done this before the FA cup final. To let it get to the frenzy it did was negligent and probably cost us the cup.

But what is done is done and we move on.

I liked Bobby, I hope I like the new guy. My gut feeling is they have no one lined up and will now be scrambling to make a deal before all the best guys go to the other big clubs looking for managers.

I'm sure our owners wont take a dump without a plan!!

Some people in here were laughing at the reactions from the rags when taggart retired and now they are doing exactly the same thing.

Get a grip some of you, we will move onwards and upwards.

Selbyblue said:
EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
This is football.

I've conceded it's been handled badly but the way a lot of people are reacting is both embarrassing as fuck and deeply disturbing.

As for hoping I get the sack, if that's all you've got to occupy your mind then please yourself, fill your boots.
Typical RAG

Not sure if serious?

Fuck him, I've been called far worse and he's a little girl pissing in his knickers because his favourite manager has been sacked. Water off a ducks back if you've been around a few years.

From Twitter:

View From A Blue ‏@viewfromablue 1m
Andrea Mancini, Roberto's son, now wading into it. "Money can't buy class, show some respect for the manager that made you win after 44yrs."

Can't believe that Tevez has outlasted Mancini. I never thought I would see the day.

The US Tour is going to be a right debacle now. Remind me what's the reason behind it?

stan bowles said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Rammy Blue said:
Absolutely.

Some of the shite being written on here is truly unbelievable.

Plenty of rags about too....

Rags or 12 year old girls. Has to be one of the two.

I hope you get the sack tomorrow too. Rich irony. Maybe some of us don't like seeing anyone treated like a piece of shit the way this club has done to Mancini. You think he gives a toss about the size of his severance package ? Fuck off. He's already a multi-millionaire. It's more to do with the way it's been done than the decision to replace him itself.

Fair point

jake28 said:
SSN:"Mancini is the 15th manager Baconface had seen off". Absolute bollocks but City have done themselves no favours today.
So when the decision was made and it broke Friday night when could they have sacked him.

FA cup final day? The day united were crowned? Today or have a Hughes situation where he knows he's sacked but is forced to manage the team?

Thanks for the great days Roberto. I was thinking 5 days ago that in the past 2 years we have won the cup, then the league, stuffed them on their own turf and to top it Bacon retires and they pick Moyes, a cup final to come and we were all taking the piss. A few days later we lose the final as his imminent sacking filtered through and he gets sacked a year to the day of winning the league. It could only happen at City

bluelol said:
Gelsons Dad said:
The president is now set. We sacked a manager because he failed to win anything this season despite being second and having won 2 major trophies in two years. The next guy will have to be fucking good if he wants to stay more than a year.

The way the club has gone about the last two weeks is shocking. If the writing was on the wall and they had lined up the new guy they should have done this before the FA cup final. To let it get to the frenzy it did was negligent and probably cost us the cup.

But what is done is done and we move on.

I liked Bobby, I hope I like the new guy. My gut feeling is they have no one lined up and will now be scrambling to make a deal before all the best guys go to the other big clubs looking for managers.

I'm sure our owners wont take a dump without a plan!!

And the last 2 weeks confirms that does it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.