Club Statement (confirmed that Mancini sacked)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mayor West said:
What the fuck are you all so angry about??

A manager has been removed from a fucking football club. That is all.

You bunch of fucking drama queens.

Absolutely right - sheikh Mansour put this club were it is today if he hadn't give mancini £200m do you really think he would have won anything?

Bob has done a good job and we will be forever grateful and he lives in the memory, but we are in good hands and have to trust their judgement.

If he still had all the team behind him then we would never have been so limp in a major final. We do not know what goes on behind closed doors!

Please, please, please!!!

Ian_Holloway_1.jpg

Pastor Kidney said:
YungJoshiiMcFc said:
Mourinho at 5/1 on Paddy Power with Gary Neville hot on his tail at 100/1

I can't see Jose fitting that 'holistic approach' somehow

Didn't Jose get the DOF sacked at Madrid? Txiki will really be encouraged in signing him up.

Mourinho will never become City manager if you ask me, great manager but I just don't see him being here whilst Txiki is here in my opinion.

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
Georgian Maestro said:
Some of the comments in this thread are a disgrace. Telling the owners to fuck off. Well done

The owners with their half a billion investment is the reason why we won the league not Mancini's management skills. But some of you clowns believe it the other way round

If there is any sort of protest on Sunday i for one will be embarrassed.

why, people can have an opinion, it doesnt really matter how much they spend if they treat a succesful manager like shit, people are gonna be mad

You've missed my point mate. The guy is successful because of the money.
No Abu Dhabi, no money, no success. Support the owners not a guy who has overseen a circus this season

DT82 said:
Thanks Roberto and best of luck in the future. You will always be a legend. Onwards and upwards though City.

Exactly, Bobby will always be a legend and sad to see him go.

As my fellow Blue states though onwards and upwards City.

BringBackSwales said:
SuperSilva said:
kawkav said:
sad to see him go. espcially withiut having the chance to enjoy a farewell from fans in the stadium. that was the least we could grant him

on the other note:

does that mean tranfer window is put on hold until new manager is appointed?

No... targets identified and I think 3 of them are nearing completion so will be here around July so plenty of time for Pellegrini to bed in and work with them.

which tends to suggest we will be having a manager with no meaningful say in transfers, which is not a model I can think of which has ever brought consistent success in this country

People KEEP FORGETTING that Macini, his camp and even the man with no internet or TV in his house knew that he was going.

Pellegrini deal has been in the works for a few months now... all targets have been communicated to the new Manager as well... Please bear in mind this is not Txiki and Ferran's first rodeo... ADUG brought in some fucking class talent... seriously, relax and watch the show, journos and other fans taking the piss out of us now ... a lot of teams and people will shit themselves over the next few weeks... :)

welsh_andy said:
Georgian Maestro said:
Some of the comments in this thread are a disgrace. Telling the owners to fuck off. Well done

The owners with their half a billion investment is the reason why we won the league not Mancini's management skills. But some of you clowns believe it the other way round

If there is any sort of protest on Sunday i for one will be embarrassed.

fair play thats the dumbest comment ive seen, so board buy the players and they manage themselves, so i guess a car drives itself.

Hardly. Do you think Bob would have won us the title without the Sheikh's investment?

red 2 hats said:
While Bobby is getting a bit of sun on his back at the weekend and thinking about how best to spend his multi million pound pay off, I've got an idea.
I'm gonna set up a stall outside Eastlands selling tissues and candles, perhaps all the mard arses can hold some kind of scouse type vigile while holding a candle and wiping away their tears, whilst singing pro Mancini songs and anti owner songs.
I will get the fire brigade on standby for all the season ticket cards that will get burnt.
Man up and move on, good manager gone yes, but not a great one.

f*** off you red scum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.