Club Statement (confirmed that Mancini sacked)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll save my Mancini love in for the appreciation thread.

I really would have though City would have learnt their lesson after the Hughes sacking. With all these reports coming out on the day of the cup final was ridiculous for Mancini and the players. We really need to step up our game with dealing with the media and have a new approach, as it's not working.

We can't control the media, but we can influence them. We can lower risk and not be seen talking to other managers agents a week out from important games. It really is a joke.

However, I agree with the owner and the boards decision to remove Mancini from the club. I will never forget the Italian that rocked up with a blue and white scarf and showed me things I never thought would happen in my lifetime. For that, I thank him. But I'm sure there is more to this then just the goals he didn't meet this year. There have been cracks in his management and have been covered by other circumstances. I wish him all the best and will keep a close eye on him in years to come.....to be continued in the appreciation thread :)

pudge said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
jake28 said:
SSN:"Mancini is the 15th manager Baconface had seen off". Absolute bollocks but City have done themselves no favours today.
So when the decision was made and it broke Friday night when could they have sacked him.

FA cup final day? The day united were crowned? Today or have a Hughes situation where he knows he's sacked but is forced to manage the team?
Nothing should have "broken" though.

Public dinner dates and a season of silence from the board has come back to bite them.

Only this, the stories coming out off the post Wembley dinner clearly true.

EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Selbyblue said:
Not sure if serious?

Fuck him, I've been called far worse and he's a little girl pissing in his knickers because his favourite manager has been sacked. Water off a ducks back if you've been around a few years.
Stop acting like a twat then.

Only a twat would post the following...

they've ripped the heart of city supporters

You're acting like a 4 year old girl who's found out Harry has left One Direction.

You'll probably be getting quoted right now on other forums as thousands of grown men piss themselves at your reaction.

red 2 hats said:
While Bobby is getting a bit of sun on his back at the weekend and thinking about how best to spend his multi million pound pay off, I've got an idea.
I'm gonna set up a stall outside Eastlands selling tissues and candles, perhaps all the mard arses can hold some kind of scouse type vigile while holding a candle and wiping away their tears, whilst singing pro Mancini songs and anti owner songs.
I will get the fire brigade on standby for all the season ticket cards that will get burnt.
Man up and move on, good manager gone yes, but not a great one.

Well that's City fans for you - burn your season ticket on the last day of the season when it's worth nowt:)

BringBackSwales said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
joe_canada said:
From Twitter:

View From A Blue ‏@viewfromablue 1m
Andrea Mancini, Roberto's son, now wading into it. "Money can't buy class, show some respect for the manager that made you win after 44yrs."
He's got a big mouth. Takes after his dad

is he not allowed an opinion then? Can he not speak out for his dad? I would always hope my lads do the same for me
Who has disrespected his dad?

Even the staunchest of outers have respect for what Mancini achieved last season.

Selbyblue said:
Eaglechief said:
Selbyblue said:

It's you who should "grow up", bacuzzi has a valid point, Roberto was undermined deliberately during the summer transfer window, it's been down hill ever since. In hindsight, he was a deadman walking all season and he must have known it himself all along.

It was said in Jest so calm down. I recommend that Bacuzzi stops flinging allegations of our players throwing games on a public forum. It's a little silly and perhaps he should errr grow up? I'm sure the players can afford better lawyers than he/she can.

By the way Marwood didn't undermine him. You think he had the power to veto transfer targets? Give your head a wobble.

Selby - how do you explain the last transfer window and saturday then? Forget it I already know. It was all Mancini's fault wasn't it. Tool.

black mamba said:
gmckennasell said:
We have just got rid of the best manager at Manchester City since Joe Mercer and I couldn't pay RM a higher compliment.

That's the bottom line , you're quite right .......

The statement is entirely correct, but it has to be qualified by looking at the long list of managerial ineptitude in between. The managers that we had that were good were never going to be absolutely top drawer because the club was not in a position to attract them.

red 2 hats said:
While Bobby is getting a bit of sun on his back at the weekend and thinking about how best to spend his multi million pound pay off, I've got an idea.
I'm gonna set up a stall outside Eastlands selling tissues and candles, perhaps all the mard arses can hold some kind of scouse type vigile while holding a candle and wiping away their tears, whilst singing pro Mancini songs and anti owner songs.
I will get the fire brigade on standby for all the season ticket cards that will get burnt.
Man up and move on, good manager gone yes, but not a great one.

This all day.

No longer can people on bluemoon take the piss out of RAWK for their emotional dickishness when equally cringeworthy posts can be found earlier in this thread.

maurizio said:
Come on, there's been some really poor performances this last year. Like he hasn't motivated the players. Just feel something wrong behind the scenes and Mancini always seems to blame it on other things other than his own management. I thank him for the good times, the high of a year ago and move on. Don't understand the hysteria on here tonight.

That's big of you, you probably don't understand what we have achieved under his management.
Show some f uckin respect

MSP said:
joe_canada said:
From Twitter:

View From A Blue ‏@viewfromablue 1m
Andrea Mancini, Roberto's son, now wading into it. "Money can't buy class, show some respect for the manager that made you win after 44yrs."

No, but your daddy can arrange you train and play at one of the best clubs while being utter shit.

That made me lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.