Club Statement (confirmed that Mancini sacked)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bluethrunthru said:
bluethai said:
allan harper said:
9ububada.jpg

The moral of this story:
A good MCFC manager must say "good morning" to the kitman everyday.

Funny but where I work senior management never seek out the whereabouts of junior staff to ensure they have had a good morning. Has to be said that where I work doing this sort of thing on social media would also be a disciplinary offence. Its bad enough people at the top leaking stuff and making the club appear to be full of warring factions but that shouldn't run through the whole club. Disciplining this guy could be an "holistic" approach to club PR?

He's a former employee. Nobody said Mancini had to 'seek out' 'junior employees' to say good morning. It would just be polite to say it if you walk past somebody.

I am want to express my thanks to Roberto for an exhilarating ride over the last 3 years.

I confess to being a staunch outer but take no pleasure from the way in which it was done and hope that all sides show some dignity and respect for both the man and the club.

Good luck for the next stage of your career, not that you will need it.

bluetrue said:
He's a former employee. Nobody said Mancini had to 'seek out' 'junior employees' to say good morning. It would just be polite to say it if you walk past somebody.

No I think you're right mate, just goes to show how important good manners can be in any organisation, the same on the tunnel cam where nobody can even be arsed thanking staff for opening doors for them, does my nut in that, it's just common fuckin courtesy ffs.

Anyway, bit gutted RM's gone, despite his obvious faults I still liked him a lot, gave us some moments we are unlikely to ever forget, but onwards and upwards I say and looking forward to next season now.

It's comedy gold on talk sport

630 moyes is the right choice

635 questioning what has pelegrini won

It's hilarious the out and out bias

The media are hilarious they have done nothing but slag him off for 3 years now all of a sudden we've sacked the greatest manager in football history

ayia napa blues said:
It's comedy gold on talk sport

630 moyes is the right choice

635 questioning what has pelegrini won

It's hilarious the out and out bias

The media are hilarious they have done nothing but slag him off for 3 years now all of a sudden we've sacked the greatest manager in football history

It's always the way.

TBH they are all slightly worried that if we get the right appointment, and sign some of the players we are rumoured to be in for, then we will be a bigger threat next season.

I'm sad to see him go but really lookin forward to a better new look city . Mancini became predictable and had a lack of options in his style of tactics . He obviuosly didn't have the changing room . Watch the total lack of players comin forward stating how sad they are to see him go . Appreciate what he's done but he's time run out IMO .

Did I am only one who is glad that Italian dude was sacked?

1. We need for past period to thank Mensour, not Mancini. Mancini earned a lot of money on that. Least he gets extra 7 mil. for departure.

2. We don't know what was going on behind the scene, but for me departure of Balo was very suspicious. I mean what he did with Balo, normal person will not do that. It was comedy "I love you, I hate you".

Why he signed him on first plaice and why he sold him that fast, how much club lost on Balo, and who earned money on that? Most likely Inter, Milan and Balo's agent, and what about Mancini, what if he earned something from that?

Dirty Harry said:
bluetrue said:

No I think you're right mate, just goes to show how important good manners can be in any organisation, the same on the tunnel cam where nobody can even be arsed thanking staff for opening doors for them, does my nut in that, it's just common fuckin courtesy ffs.

Anyway, bit gutted RM's gone, despite his obvious faults I still liked him a lot, gave us some moments we are unlikely to ever forget, but onwards and upwards I say and looking forward to next season now.

I know! It's the fact that they HAVE somebody to open doors for them. No wonder most footballers are arrogant!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.