Club Statement (confirmed that Mancini sacked)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pieblue said:
The idiotic so called sports reporter on BBC Breakfast has just stated that Manchester City's announcement seems to be a cynical attempt to take the attention off Manchester United's achievements for the season.

i heard that too.
didnt upset me, made me smile.
Hope united fans actually think this, it will upset them

Don Karleone said:
Some interesting comments from one of City's kit men on twitter. @steaziz_kitman make of them what you will

9ububada.jpg

ru6adyhy.jpg

It was an important step to fire him and a good decision. I hope we said goodbye to the slow attacks, we will build attacks with pace, passion from now on. We dont hire a good manager if that wont happen.

Mancini had no good relationship with anyone probably, players, board members etc.
Players wont be crying seeing him leaving the club probably the opposite.

Apart from all this, we have to thank the good moments, there were a lot of good moments under him and I wish him good luck for the next part of his career.

The way we fired him was not classy tho, far from it. Firing someone is hardly classy any time of course.

Damanino said:
It was an important step to fire him and a good decision. I hope we said goodbye to the slow attacks, we will build attacks with pace, passion from now on. We dont hire a good manager if that wont happen.

Mancini had no good relationship with anyone probably, players, board members etc.
Players wont be crying seeing him leaving the club probably the opposite.

Apart from all this, we have to thank the good moments, there were a lot of good moments under him and I wish him good luck for the next part of his career.

The way we fired him was not classy tho, far from it. Firing someone is hardly classy any time of course.

It would appear his fate was sealed after we tumbled out of Europe and Manure got the march on us so in hindsight they should have made the call earlier despite not having a better replacement lined up.

My concern is who do the decision makers believe will do better results wise next season.

I am not so concerned with the way we win as long as we win and you can bet Fergie never did either.

Absolutely gutted in the way Bob has gone rather than why tbh.. Im a stout inner but I realise that we didnt progress last year and now accept that a change is neccessary...

I welcome whoever is next City manager and I will always treasure those wonderful title memories and the 1-6..

Cheers Bob, you have set the marker for the next man to improve on, and if he does that....then we'll be unstoppable..

Good luck in the future Roberto, and a heartfelt thankyou for bringing pride back to our great club...

I know we cant control former employees but i hope we dont have a round of people slagging off RM. Serves no purpose now that hes gone.

moomba said:
I know we cant control former employees but i hope we dont have a round of people slagging off RM. Serves no purpose now that hes gone.
Agreed.

We want to move forward and remember him as the man who led City back to the top. There was enough criticism before in the run up to the sacking. Let's leave that behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.