Club Statement (confirmed that Mancini sacked)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The issue for me is not whether it was right or not to sack him, but whether the club have been actively trying to replace him while he was still in place i.e whether we are in for Pellegrini. The statement referred to speculation without denying it.

It seemed a done deal, a couple of days ago, but a deal has been strongly refuted by Pellegrini

allan harper said:
Don Karleone said:
Some interesting comments from one of City's kit men on twitter. @steaziz_kitman make of them what you will

9ububada.jpg

The moral of this story:
A good MCFC manager must say "good morning" to the kitman everyday.

Marvin said:
The issue for me is not whether it was right or not to sack him, but whether the club have been actively trying to replace him while he was still in place i.e whether we are in for Pellegrini. The statement referred to speculation without denying it.

It seemed a done deal, a couple of days ago, but a deal has been strongly refuted by Pellegrini

It would be not prudent to see what better /more suitable alternatives are available and likely to join and then sacking the manager when nobody better says yes.

I would never slag Bobby off -top bloke who led City back to the top. I think people both on Bluemoon and at the club got greedy too quickly - lobbing money at a team is no absolute guarantee of constant success ( QPR proved that this season ) - football like life is transient so nobody is guaranteed to win all the time - look at Arsenal and consider that the Rags won jack shit trophies last year - and remember yes we have spent and yes we have had some awful performances - Saturday is where the prosecution chose to rest its case m'lord - but overall I rate Booby highly as a manager and coach and as a bloke and wish him all the luck in his future work

Thanks for the memories Bobby, just hope we don't end up thinking better the devil you know.....

Not sure if this man is who who claims to be, but:

stephen aziz ‏@steaziz_kitman 6h
Arrogant, vein [sic], self centred no manners ignorant just some of Mancini's daily traits really made going into work a grind!! #karma

Pigeonho said:
Wish I hadn't been so gobby last week now! Today us going to hurt. Best get that lube warmed up.

Moyes. Your get out of jail free card.

bluethrunthru said:
I would never slag Bobby off -top bloke who led City back to the top. I think people both on Bluemoon and at the club got greedy too quickly - lobbing money at a team is no absolute guarantee of constant success ( QPR proved that this season ) - football like life is transient so nobody is guaranteed to win all the time - look at Arsenal and consider that the Rags won jack shit trophies last year - and remember yes we have spent and yes we have had some awful performances - Saturday is where the prosecution chose to rest its case m'lord - but overall I rate Booby highly as a manager and coach and as a bloke and wish him all the luck in his future work
His record speaks for itself, and he has enhanced his reputation whilst at City.

bluethai said:
allan harper said:
Don Karleone said:
Some interesting comments from one of City's kit men on twitter. @steaziz_kitman make of them what you will

9ububada.jpg

The moral of this story:
A good MCFC manager must say "good morning" to the kitman everyday.

Funny but where I work senior management never seek out the whereabouts of junior staff to ensure they have had a good morning. Has to be said that where I work doing this sort of thing on social media would also be a disciplinary offence. Its bad enough people at the top leaking stuff and making the club appear to be full of warring factions but that shouldn't run through the whole club. Disciplining this guy could be an "holistic" approach to club PR?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.