Club Statement (confirmed that Mancini sacked)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bluemathlady said:
blupoo said:
Just watched correspondent on sky in Abu Dubai saying 99% pellegrini expectations> new style of football, 4,3,3 formation and youth development. New manager will be 100% aware of expectations.

99% pellegrini expectations. What does that mean???

edited, sorry not long been up!

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Pigeonho said:
What happened to the thread about the OP crying? Lol.
That was unbelievable really
I mean really what the actual fuck goes through peoples heads when they write this stuff

??? Someone started a thread and said they were crying Because Mancini got the Boot ?

A Rag wum surely nobody is that daft.

Don Karleone said:
Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
Regarding the kit man, maybe Bobby just thought he was a **** and treated him thus ? The guys desire to dive straight on twitter the minute he was sacked, to slag him off, says a fair bit about the kit man. My immediate reaction without having met the guy is "weasel like, shit house" maybe Bob thought similar.

Maybe he is a "weasel like, shit house" like you say but if Bobby had the same attitude with other members of staff including the squad then that isn't good for the club.

Personally I think this whole situation has been handled badly but is probably the correct decision. Time will tell

This was the downfall of Roberto,you always got the feeling that people around him were treading on eggshells...not a great working enviroment to get the best out of your staff.

citysince88 said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Pigeonho said:
What happened to the thread about the OP crying? Lol.
That was unbelievable really
I mean really what the actual fuck goes through peoples heads when they write this stuff

??? Someone started a thread and said they were crying Because Mancini got the Boot ?

A Rag wum surely nobody is that daft.
I didn't see who the OP was I just wrote a fitting reply to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.