Club Statement (confirmed that Mancini sacked)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anniversary of winning the league.

Same day as rags parade.

Playing into medias - good old bacon face, sees off another sad pathetic City manager nonsense

Cup final loss as last game.

Leaked out to press again.

Not impressed MCFC not impressed at all. We done on another complete PR disaster that plays right into the hands of all and sundry who want to beat us with a dirty stick at any opportunity.

I thought he should have had another year but I think I understand why they wanted him gone and that's down to the opposing philosophy's of the new senior management team and bobby but the way it has been handled YET AGAIN is a joke.

I seem to remembered Mr Cook getting a whole load of grief the last time, wonder if the spaniards will cop for the same?

Khaldoon should also take a bloody look in the mirror. And get the house in order!

13/05/12 #together

13/05/13 #embarrassingfarce

Gutted for Mancini loved the guy, but we Follow MCFC not the manager!!

Im sure hes been financially well paid off, he'll be a multi millionaire through getting sacked and wont go hungry.

All these post moaning at the owner and chairman calling them names, i just dont get. Where would we be without our owners and chairman. We follow MCFC the club and our owner, if he left we would all be crying in our cornflakes! Lets have less of the f**k abu dubai shit and stick to our owners. Whatever our owners say im sticking too. Hell if the sheik came round and slapped my mum id turn a blind eye aslong as they stay and pump money in :)

Remember guys WE ALL support MCFC.

blupoo said:
Just watched correspondent on sky in Abu Dubai saying 99% pellegrini his expectations are new style of football, 4,3,3 formation and youth development. New manager will be 100% aware of expectations.

Looks like no signings Pellegrini is work with our great squad and also develop our youth for first team football ;).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.