Club Statement (confirmed that Mancini sacked)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LoveCity said:
City's kit man from last year letting his feelings about Mancini be known. It's easy for us fans to judge the club but without knowing the inner workings but...

BKLxpDWCMAArbOl.jpg:large
So brave of him, must be nice to get that off his chest. hes probably to much of a chicken to express his feelings to Mancinis face. But i guess thats why he was the assistant kit guy probably went to the tea lady for some compassion.

Bluekiwi said:
Wonder how long it will take for the media to start the assassination of his successor - they played a huge part in this debacle.

Not long. SSN have just had a dig at how many successive managers ferguson has seen off.

Even tho technically he isn't managing them anymore. Cashcow deathgrip comes to mind.

zeven said:
LoveCity said:
City's kit man from last year letting his feelings about Mancini be known. It's easy for us fans to judge the club but without knowing the inner workings but...

So brave of him, must be nice to get that off his chest. hes probably to much of a chicken to express his feelings to Mancinis face. But i guess thats why he was the assistant kit guy probably went to the tea lady for some compassion.

Isn't the assistant called Brandon? The ginger lad that does the Chappy face?

ManCitizens. said:
zeven said:
LoveCity said:

Not to be confused with Brandon, this lad on twitter is no longer at the club.

The way I see is from this point of. Mancini has had one hand tied behind his back and been blindfolded from the start of the season.

He wasn't backed in last summers transfer window for one reason or another.
It seems he lost the dressing room.
These players are all prima donnas. Have we got a situation now like Chelsea, were player power rules?

I feel for the fans who have spent some hard earned money following the blues home and away all season. I feel they have been cheated.
By not backing Mancini in last summers window tells me the Spanish guys or Marwood didnt fancy Mancini as manager but couldnt get there man in last summer because Mancini won us the league or the man they wanted wasnt available.
This stinks to high heaven. Mancini wasn't perfect. Some of his tactical decisions raised a few eyebrows but he is good enough, better than good enough to lead us forward with the correct backing.

I feel the board have mislead Mancini from the start of the season and pretty much wasted a year of his life which no amount of money can replace.
By not being able to tweak the squad last summer like it should have been done, the fans have been cheated just as much as Mancini.
Whether he won the FA cup or not, he was a goner looking at it with hindsight. The players have forced this and that is a very dangerous game to play.
Whoever comes in now, has alot to live upto. He has to win trophies from the off, or he has to go.
Man City are becoming a club that is about winning at all costs and that is not the Man City that I have been brought upto love. Winning is always a bonus in my eyes, trips to wemberly a great occasion for friends and family alike, but the bigwigs can even manage to mess that up for the great fans.
We are becoming something that incorporates both Chelsea and them twats from up the road and that is sad.
Goodluck Bobby with your next job. Top man in my eyes who has been shat on by primadonnas and the cnuts in the suits upstairs, who dont give a shit about the fans who have been the backbone of this club for years. They will price you out by raising seasoncards, adding on cup schemes etc etc and you lap it up all in the aid of blind fanaticism. Strange really.

Just when City were getting stability and earning respect for their achievements. To announce this on the day that the cockneys are in town and to not let Roberto manage the final 2 games shows very poor management from the top.

All I can say is thanks Roberto, May 13th 2012 will stay with me always and no one can take that away.

ManCitizens. said:
zeven said:
LoveCity said:

I've no clue TBH. and frankly i dont care. i dont like ppl who do things like that.
If you have a problem with someone you solve it not talking behind his back and not talking for others behind someones back. it may very well be Mancini is a ruff guy around the office. i dont blame him.

ManCitizens. said:
zeven said:
LoveCity said:

This one left last summer, it's dark haired, kinda Figo looking guy who screamed to camera when Aguero scored

-- Tue May 14, 2013 2:30 am --

zeven said:
ManCitizens. said:
zeven said:

I've no clue TBH. and frankly i dont care. i dont like ppl who do things like that.
If you have a problem with someone you solve it not talking behind his back and not talking for others behind someones back. it may very well be Mancini is a ruff guy around the office. i dont blame him.

Oh irony... poor Bobby, he was never Marwood, Kloss and half of the team character assassin. Always had great words for people he was working with...

zeven said:

Sounds just like Mancini your describing...and yet he can do no wrong.

He's a flawed character.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.