Club Statement (Mancini sacked) (Cont)

scotty123

Im not going to read back through all these posts but what has the 2 prime Mancini outers Dids Dave and Billy Shears had to say?

Re: Club Statement (confirmed that Mancini sacked)

didactic said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
didactic said:
I loved Mancini as much as the next man but he failed his targets. This is a job one of the top football management jobs in the world. YOU HAVE TO HIT YOUR TARGETS its the name of the game like most well paid high pressure jobs. He failed that so they excused him of his duties.

Also I do not think the players much liked him his man management skills are questionable and its obvious many players Tevez, Dzeko, Nasri, Hart, Vinny to name a few all had personal gripes with the man. Also some of his decisions were atrocious you need a goal and you take off Tevez for Rodwell? You drop a red hard Dzeko and leave him on the bench after he has scored a hat trick? I am sorry blues but with the team we had we should have walked the league and at least two other trophies.

Thank you for the title and memories Mancini enjoy the £20mil plus severance which is more than fair and good luck at your new job.
That was so he was 100% ready for a CL game it just turned out that Dzeko is a bit soft in the head

I know but admit blue there have been times when even you are like "HUH???" at some of his decisions?

Oh yeah bloody hell many many decisions just that wasn't one. I actually agreed with him at the time until Dzeko played like he had never seen a football before

Might as well pass this on, you can lambast me all you want but. My Dads son in law ( I don't want to class him as a brother) works in the Airport and Jurgen Klopp was flown in at 7:30. Would love it to be true, but take it with a pinch of salt as always with this type of thing!

blue underpants said:
Im not going to read back through all these posts but what has the 2 prime Mancini outers Dids Dave and Billy Shears had to say?
Must you ask....

Scottyboi said:
Might as well pass this on, you can lambast me all you want but. My Dads son in law ( I don't want to class him as a brother) works in the Airport and Jurgen Klopp was flown in at 7:30. Would love it to be true, but take it with a pinch of salt as always with this type of thing!
As a 10,000 + poster you know the score with this sort of thing but is it worth checking back with him?

welsh_andy said:
blueinsa said:
welsh_andy said:
welcome to mcfc

Seriously fella, get a fucking grip!

20ish managers in 30yrs, yep i must get a grip.
maybe one day we stick by a manager for once

So how long do we have to keep a manager to be "sticking by him"? Is 3.5 years enough, 4.5? Or maybe you'd prefer 26.5 years?
Plenty of successful clubs change managers every 3/4 years or less & are successful (Munich, Madrid etc).
Why are you bringing up a record over 30 years? Thats completely irrelevant to where the club is now. Make a judgement since the current owners took over - we don't need to be going back to 1983 ffs.
Images like the one you put up are what I'd expect from a fan of another club.

Benarbia said:
BringBackSwales said:
Benarbia said:
Where has my apology thread gone!!!

I apologise. I didn't get chance to call you a cock before they removed the thread

Bitter bitter bitter.

I may be a cock but I delivered the news first that Mancini was gone and Pellegrini was the man to replace him XOXO

your second sentence started so well

XOXO

Scottyboi said:

Kloop citizen .. too good too be true, but we'll see.

George Hannah said:
Scottyboi said:
As a 10,000 + poster you know the score with this sort of thing but is it worth checking back with him?

He seems pretty adamant, but god knows mate. I might have a cheeky bet on it just for the odds ;) Jurgen Klopp is the one for me!<br /><br />-- Tue May 14, 2013 9:46 am --<br /><br />
Scottyboi said:
George Hannah said:
Scottyboi said:

He seems pretty adamant, but god knows mate. I might have a cheeky bet on it just for the odds ;) Jurgen Klopp is the one for me!

But could a manager like Jurgen seriously come over a week before his Champions League final to sign for us? Would be detrimental to his team surely.

Scottyboi said:
George Hannah said:
Scottyboi said:

He seems pretty adamant, but god knows mate. I might have a cheeky bet on it just for the odds ;) Jurgen Klopp is the one for me!
Hahah! Champs League final ahead, and he's willing to fuck that up by talking to us?!
Unlikely.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.