Club Statement (Mancini sacked) (Cont)

Re: Club Statement (confirmed that Mancini sacked)

cavendishblue said:
TGR said:
This is why we are a laughing stock!
Fucking disgraceful !

Get a grip, don't buy into the rag-loving press hype that the Fergie way is the only way. Bayern Munich have had 18 managers during Fergie's reign & Barca 14. Managers come and go - if the owners believe we need a change to progress then I'll trust that till proved wrong.
Always been pro Mancini. will never forget what he did for us but we now move on. Way it was handled was poor but I suspect that is down to some scum-bag at Barca leaking the Pelligrini story to cause trouble rather than anything our owners did. I believe (hope?) that the bringing in of the 2 Spaniards the owners have some long-term plan, which unfortunately, Bobby was not going to fit into.

Lets wait and see - we certainly owe Bobby respect but we most certainly owe our owners far more. They have got it right so far, the odds are they will get it right now.l

about as much as i think of all this really well said...

blue underpants said:
Im not going to read back through all these posts but what has the 2 prime Mancini outers Dids Dave and Billy Shears had to say?

I dont believe that any point scoring will be going on today..

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
blue underpants said:
Im not going to read back through all these posts but what has the 2 prime Mancini outers Dids Dave and Billy Shears had to say?
Must you ask....
Sorry mate just curious, thought they would have been all over this board like a rash on their day of triumph, have the mods had the big ban hammer out or are they out celebrating somewhere

blue underpants said:

They've wished him well and are both looking forward to the new appointment, whoever that may be. Nothing exciting.

Just put £20 on at 33/1 be piss funny if this comes off. Partehh like its 69!

leewill31 said:
cavendishblue said:
TGR said:
This is why we are a laughing stock!
Fucking disgraceful !

Get a grip, don't buy into the rag-loving press hype that the Fergie way is the only way. Bayern Munich have had 18 managers during Fergie's reign & Barca 14. Managers come and go - if the owners believe we need a change to progress then I'll trust that till proved wrong.
Always been pro Mancini. will never forget what he did for us but we now move on. Way it was handled was poor but I suspect that is down to some scum-bag at Barca leaking the Pelligrini story to cause trouble rather than anything our owners did. I believe (hope?) that the bringing in of the 2 Spaniards the owners have some long-term plan, which unfortunately, Bobby was not going to fit into.

Lets wait and see - we certainly owe Bobby respect but we most certainly owe our owners far more. They have got it right so far, the odds are they will get it right now.l

about as much as i think of all this really well said...
Correct
This shit happens at ALL clubs when there is a change of management
It´s the nature of the game now at the top level
Will the change work?
We don´t know but the owners have a pretty decent record so far and they are not the scatter-gun , knee jerk types such as Red Rom
Time will tell
Like I´ve always said 18 months minimum then stert to judge the new man
Thanks Bob - you will never be forgotten by this blue

Thank you for the two trophies and the 6 months or so of incredible football that more or less won those trophies. Also thank you to the club for having the balls to sack the manager at the right time. Given that a large part of the support seem fixated with Mancini and can see no wrong in anything he does, it would have been easy to just carry on and let things drift for another year. I can't help but think of what players like Silva, Aguero, Yaya, Hart, Kompany and Nasri are really capable of and the pale shadow of those players we have seen this season. I can't wait for next season now and the now genuine possibilty of seeing our players perform in a manner that we all know they can.

Lancet Fluke said:
Thank you for the two trophies and the 6 months or so of incredible football that more or less won those trophies. Also thank you to the club for having the balls to sack the manager at the right time. Given that a large part of the support seem fixated with Mancini and can see no wrong in anything he does, it would have been easy to just carry on and let things drift for another year. I can't help but think of what players like Silva, Aguero, Yaya, Hart, Kompany and Nasri are really capable of and the pale shadow of those players we have seen this season. I can't wait for next season now and the now genuine possibilty of seeing our players perform in a manner that we all know they can.

This

Lancet Fluke said:

Great Post. Spot on

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.