Club Statement (Mancini sacked) (Cont)

Re: Club Statement (confirmed that Mancini sacked)

blue underpants said:
Im not going to read back through all these posts but what has the 2 prime Mancini outers Dids Dave and Billy Shears had to say?

dmefig.jpg

Scottyboi said:
Might as well pass this on, you can lambast me all you want but. My Dads son in law ( I don't want to class him as a brother) works in the Airport and Jurgen Klopp was flown in at 7:30. Would love it to be true, but take it with a pinch of salt as always with this type of thing!
Klopp would be my first choice too.

chesterbells said:
welsh_andy said:
blueinsa said:
Seriously fella, get a fucking grip!

20ish managers in 30yrs, yep i must get a grip.
maybe one day we stick by a manager for once

So how long do we have to keep a manager to be "sticking by him"? Is 3.5 years enough, 4.5? Or maybe you'd prefer 26.5 years?
Plenty of successful clubs change managers every 3/4 years or less & are successful (Munich, Madrid etc).
Why are you bringing up a record over 30 years? Thats completely irrelevant to where the club is now. Make a judgement since the current owners took over - we don't need to be going back to 1983 ffs.
Images like the one you put up are what I'd expect from a fan of another club.

With all due respect to Andy, the press are trying to spin a narrative that our current owners are trigger happy and some people are buying into it.
Don't fall for it, it's bollocks!

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
blue underpants said:
Im not going to read back through all these posts but what has the 2 prime Mancini outers Dids Dave and Billy Shears had to say?
Must you ask....

The music wasn't to my taste but the jelly and ice cream were delicious!

TGR said:
This is why we are a laughing stock!
Fucking disgraceful !

Get a grip, don't buy into the rag-loving press hype that the Fergie way is the only way. Bayern Munich have had 18 managers during Fergie's reign & Barca 14. Managers come and go - if the owners believe we need a change to progress then I'll trust that till proved wrong.
Always been pro Mancini. will never forget what he did for us but we now move on. Way it was handled was poor but I suspect that is down to some scum-bag at Barca leaking the Pelligrini story to cause trouble rather than anything our owners did. I believe (hope?) that the bringing in of the 2 Spaniards the owners have some long-term plan, which unfortunately, Bobby was not going to fit into.

Lets wait and see - we certainly owe Bobby respect but we most certainly owe our owners far more. They have got it right so far, the odds are they will get it right now.l

Thank you bobby..every faith in our owners and board bigger and better times for mcfc.. Onwards and upwards

Klopp would be my choice. If not,its got to be Mourinho or Pellegrini

Scottyboi said:
George Hannah said:
Scottyboi said:
Might as well pass this on, you can lambast me all you want but. My Dads son in law ( I don't want to class him as a brother) works in the Airport and Jurgen Klopp was flown in at 7:30. Would love it to be true, but take it with a pinch of salt as always with this type of thing!
As a 10,000 + poster you know the score with this sort of thing but is it worth checking back with him?

He seems pretty adamant, but god knows mate. I might have a cheeky bet on it just for the odds ;) Jurgen Klopp is the one for me!

-- Tue May 14, 2013 9:46 am --

Scottyboi said:
George Hannah said:
As a 10,000 + poster you know the score with this sort of thing but is it worth checking back with him?

He seems pretty adamant, but god knows mate. I might have a cheeky bet on it just for the odds ;) Jurgen Klopp is the one for me!

But could a manager like Jurgen seriously come over a week before his Champions League final to sign for us? Would be detrimental to his team surely.

Look at the transfer of Gotze, before Champions League semi-final, one match - one transfer. Habit.

Scareye said:
chesterbells said:
welsh_andy said:
20ish managers in 30yrs, yep i must get a grip.
maybe one day we stick by a manager for once

So how long do we have to keep a manager to be "sticking by him"? Is 3.5 years enough, 4.5? Or maybe you'd prefer 26.5 years?
Plenty of successful clubs change managers every 3/4 years or less & are successful (Munich, Madrid etc).
Why are you bringing up a record over 30 years? Thats completely irrelevant to where the club is now. Make a judgement since the current owners took over - we don't need to be going back to 1983 ffs.
Images like the one you put up are what I'd expect from a fan of another club.

With all due respect to Andy, the press are trying to spin a narrative that our current owners are trigger happy and some people are buying into it.
Don't fall for it, it's bollocks!

The press is a complete and utter joke.

cavendishblue said:
TGR said:
This is why we are a laughing stock!
Fucking disgraceful !

Get a grip, don't buy into the rag-loving press hype that the Fergie way is the only way. Bayern Munich have had 18 managers during Fergie's reign & Barca 14. Managers come and go - if the owners believe we need a change to progress then I'll trust that till proved wrong.
Always been pro Mancini. will never forget what he did for us but we now move on. Way it was handled was poor but I suspect that is down to some scum-bag at Barca leaking the Pelligrini story to cause trouble rather than anything our owners did. I believe (hope?) that the bringing in of the 2 Spaniards the owners have some long-term plan, which unfortunately, Bobby was not going to fit into.

Lets wait and see - we certainly owe Bobby respect but we most certainly owe our owners far more. They have got it right so far, the odds are they will get it right now.l
This

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.