Club Statement (Mancini sacked) (Cont)

cleavers said:
Bluemoon115 said:
No.

I don't care who they are. Giving a collective ultimatum to the board is one things, but a lack of effort on the pitch is just inexcusable, insulting and cowardly.
I'm not sure what some people see, I didn't see a team not trying on Saturday, just a team that played poorly, as a result of the tactics of another teams manager, there weren't any of our players not trying in my eyes, they were just shit, as were teh managers tactics, and lack of ability to change.
I'm not saying it happened, I don';t think it did, just arguing against the scenario mentioned.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Blue Haze said:
moomba said:
Doesn't say much for their professionalism if that was the case.

If they quit, those players did the club and the fans a huge favour by sparing us another season of this shit.

I'm not having this, ever.
You play for the shirt and give 100%, regardless of any personal beef.
You owe it to the club, and to the fans who pay good money to watch.
If someone on £100k plus a week can't be arsed putting a shift in, then they can fucking leave.

We can't sack the whole squad. And they know it.

It isn't even worth it because our players aren't that bad, they just need a manager.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Blue Haze said:
moomba said:

If they quit, those players did the club and the fans a huge favour by sparing us another season of this shit.

I'm not having this, ever.
You play for the shirt and give 100%, regardless of any personal beef.
You owe it to the club, and to the fans who pay good money to watch.
If someone on £100k plus a week can't be arsed putting a shift in, then they can fucking leave.

z0Ueju3.gif

Blue Haze said:
moomba said:
Robinho's Subbuteo said:
The problem for the players I guess is that it appears few of them actually liked Mancini because of his alleged arrogance and superiority complex. So, they can play for the club and win and let the guy they dislike take all of the credit for it or they can play the way they actually did - with no passion, determination or pride.

It would be if this wasn't the second time it happened. Same thing happened at Inter too.

He's an awful man manager, we saw it from the first months. If they quit, those players did the club and the fans a huge favour by sparing us another season of this shit.
He's not an awful manager, average, deluded and aloof yes but not awful.

Blue Haze said:
moomba said:
Robinho's Subbuteo said:
The problem for the players I guess is that it appears few of them actually liked Mancini because of his alleged arrogance and superiority complex. So, they can play for the club and win and let the guy they dislike take all of the credit for it or they can play the way they actually did - with no passion, determination or pride.

It would be if this wasn't the second time it happened. Same thing happened at Inter too.

He's an awful man manager, we saw it from the first months. If they quit, those players did the club and the fans a huge favour by sparing us another season of this shit.
That is so wrong and disrespectful whatever has happened all true City fans will give him the respect for what he did for our club I think it was the right thing to get rid but I won't disrespect him

There's no way that Saturday's performance was any kind of an attempt by the players to hang him out to dry. Do you think that the likes of kompany, hart, clichy and Barry would give up Cup winners medals?

The players knew Mancini wouldn't last the summer a long time ago. And they were telling people. Friday's news would have been no shock to them.

Didsbury Dave said:
There's no way that Saturday's performance was any kind of an attempt by the players to hang him out to dry. Do you think that the likes of kompany, hart, clichy and Barry would give up Cup winners medals?

The players knew Mancini wouldn't last the summer a long time ago. And they were telling people. Friday's news would have been no shock to them.

I read a piece in the Guardian from David James the other day. Basically footballers all gossip about their clubs, who they liked and didn't. Except the rags who would never say anything negative about their club, teammates etc.

Seems like some of ours would prefer the open your gobs and air your dirty linen approach.

Didsbury Dave said:

Have to agree with the first part of this, anyone who actually thinks the players lost on purpose to get rid of Mancini is a bit thick in all honesty

Didsbury Dave said:

Have to agree with the first part of this, anyone who actually thinks the players lost on purpose to get rid of Mancini is a bit thick in all honesty

There are a lot of people responsible for our performances this year but as is football the manager takes the rap

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.