Club Statement - SCUM Apology

This is what the media are afraid of. They will learn over time that we don't roll over anymore whenever bullshit is written about us.

never bought one since hillsboro, will never read one since hillsboro, won,t even have one touch my skin since hillsboro,rights right and wrongs wrong, they should have been shut down after what they were saying,by the way who owns the sun???

The Sun are so sorry that they have printed today the bullshit story again in todays paper under the headline 'Footballs Great Gifts' !!!!

They must like going to court

Does anyone know if this article or any of the others to have been retracted are anything to do with that class A prick Ian McGarry? Ie even if he approves them or anything? You know, the guy who goes on the sunday supplement for no other reason than to slag city off and say some pretty nasty and un-called for stuff that i often think boarders on slander? And the same twat that was so horrid to MBo when he went on the radio to talk about the derby??

Would love to know if this is the root of this guys bitterness, tho if it were he would prob have to be a bit nicer to us.

the sun again

apparently they have apologised about the £168k watch/gifts story

gues what they have printed it again today on page 2 of goals pullout

in addition they have had to print an apology to david beckham on page 79

btw i have not bought the thing just read someone elses copy

dont know the answer but something needs to be done about these idiots printing lie after lie

Stuart said:
I'd ban any of Murdoch's journalists from entering the stadium . Spouting shite about us all the time . Fuck 'em all off City .
What Stuart says,these lying bastards need to be taught a lesson.
They should have to reveal where they got this shite from aswell. Someone has put a lot of effort in to create that pile of shite & it would be interesting to know who.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.