Club Statement - SCUM Apology

mat said:
This is what the media are afraid of. They will learn over time that we don't roll over anymore whenever bullshit is written about us.
Unfortunately, there is absolutely nothing for the media to be afraid of. They can print all sorts of bullshit, sell a shit load of papers because of it, and then issue an apology 3 months later in small print on page 47.

Until they are forced to issue apologies on a par with the story they are apologising for, they will continue to make up bollocks. The back page of today's paper should have had the headline "The Sun unreservedly apologises to Manchester City".

Apologies if this has been posted, couldn't see so doing a quick search.

The Sun have printed exactly the same accusation in Today's paper !!!!!

On page 2 of their Goals supplement they state the same untruths they
were meant to be sorry for publishing earlier.

What's going on?
Is the Club aware of this being in print again.

rassclot said:
that's the 2nd apology from the sun in the last couple of months.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Club-news/2009/July/The-Sun-issues-apology" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Club-news/20 ... es-apology</a>

getting to be a bit of a habit. maybe they should think twice before writing shite about city.
Brilliant. Get off our backs, you dicks.

Re: the sun again

Scum paper, should be banned Chavez-style. I'd actually turn a blind eye to that kind of breach of freedom of press/speech if it meant making all the cunts at the Sun jobless. Happily.

fat boy blue said:
apparently they have apologised about the £168k watch/gifts story

gues what they have printed it again today on page 2 of goals pullout

in addition they have had to print an apology to david beckham on page 79

btw i have not bought the thing just read someone elses copy

dont know the answer but something needs to be done about these idiots printing lie after lie
What story ????

Bunch of lies that paper. The mirrir have recently had a change of heart, anybody noticed?

Personally find the Sun quite an irritating tabloid. I Dont bother reading it at all.

One of their journos has certainly changed his tune recently regarding City.He browses this forum occasionally and knows who he is.:-)

They just jump on whatever bandwagon is going to sell papers.Just like their pompous editor Kavanagh who's just decided to switch their support to the Tories in the same way as they backed Labour in '96 when it looked like Blair was winning a landslide....

They know the writing is on the wall.
Bunch of arse-kissing,gutter press low-life.

Its not good enough now to just avoid BUYING the rag but avoid at all costs even thinking about logging in online or even browsing their shite (oh sorry not) site as they will charge their advertisers on the amount of hits their shite gets per day / week / month
As has already been mentioned their coverage of the football supporters that lost their lives in sheffield for wanting to watch a game of football was an absolute disgrace, but as hasnt yet been mentioned they also published a picture of Marc Vivien Foe lying dead on a football pitch during a game for Cameroon.

In fact if you see it lying in the canteen in work, bin it, if you see it in a train station or bus station bin it and try to get your local newsagent not to stock it.
If enough people tell any shopkeeper that they will not use their shop while they sell any item then the shop keeper will remove such item.

A local garage - shop - conveniance store here tried to sell rag tissue a couple of years ago, i would have been in the place about 5 times a week getting smokes, petrol Milk etc, i advised the manager that i wouldnt be buying ANYTHING in his place while they continued to stock unsuitable material, spoke to other Blues in the area and after a few weeks of trolleys laden with stuff being left at the offending item, it was removed from the shelves and is no longer stocked.

I'm awaiting an apology from that Irish paper who called us a "team of c***s". I followed all the correct procedures when I complained to their press complaints commission, but did not get an acknowledgement.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.