Club statement - Tevez transfer request confirmed.

Congratulations on the club, an excellent statement that pretty much confirms that Kia is behind all the meddling.

I like the openess of the statement to us, confirming his wage status as highest paid player, the contract extension request and the fact that the request has been rejected.

I doubt this will be reported in the media thou

Based on what we read into the statement his wish is to move back to to Argentina on a permanent basis.

If he could patch up his relationship with his ex all would return to normal but he has to realise no matter who you are you can't always have your cake and eat it too.

I doubt we would let him leave before the end of the season and certainly not until a suitable replacement is found assuming he still wants to leave the club.

This could be Rooney mark two and often involves a players apendage straying from person to person.

Haven't footballers heard of the benefits of masturbation , its quicker , cheaper and usually will land them in less trouble if one woman cannot satisfy their urges.

The club statement appears to imply that it may be about money. Modern football, isn't it great?

No player is bigger than the club.

But yaya was the highest paid player - on 15mil a week or whatever figure the media made up.

Will be interesting to see how this story is run in the press / skysports/ BBC etc. When Rooney wanted to leave it was for FOOTBALLING reasons now Carlos apparently wants to leave for PERSONAL reasons yet no doubt it will all be about city in turmoil, Mancini has lost the dressing room etc - None of this was levelled at the mob down the road - unsurprisingly

I think he will stay until the end of the season, and then will go.

Good work by the club and giving us more of an insight into what is going on. I'm behind Mancini on this one and i just hope Tevez has a change of heart.

I do feel that he will still play with pride if selected.

UUBlue said:
Aussie! said:
squirt im pretty sure Yaya is highest paid.

You're probably right. Must be a mistake by City on the official statement.

Silly City, you would think they would remember what they are playing each player.. The News of the World say Yaya is being paid more so I think its all prudent we believe them instead

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.