Club statement - Tevez transfer request confirmed.

Think you are reading too much into that open door comment. If Tevez refused to play he would be sued out of existence. To me it just means that he is still going to be selected to play. Just poorly worded.

im getting sick of billionaires crying about they miss this and that. i have a family far away from here, but i need to work to pay the bills and put food on the table, and occasionally go to visit them when i have holiday.

his family can come to england for a few years. its not that fucking bad

Project said:
Think you are reading too much into that open door comment. If Tevez refused to play he would be sued out of existence. To me it just means that he is still going to be selected to play. Just poorly worded.
Yeah I think the same city just won't pay him if he refuses to play

Well done the club.

Dealt with it correctly, the statement says it all, Mr.Joorabachian you are a parasite of the highest order.

Hopefully Tevez will stay until the summer, we will get where we need to and then sign Messi in a swap deal plus £160M!

garfresco said:
Revolver said:
We got over Robert Taylor leaving for Wolves and we'll get over this.

Are you sure?? I often still shed a tear that Lee Bradbury left us

On the bench for Bouremouth yesterday so perhaps time for a cheeky bid?

At times poor jokes like mine are the only way to think about the modern footballer.

Long term he is finished as a player for us after this.

Wanting an improved contract is all well and good but there is a way of going about it and handing in a transfer request via a media hell bent on undermining us at any opportunity is pathetic.

As soon as a replacement is in he will go and if that is January, so be it.

next dilema. Should he keep the captancy after this. Or would stripping him of it make the situation worse but not a great example of a captain they way he has behaved

Hand the captaincy to Vinny immediately.

It's obvious Kia is behind all this, haven't seen his name in the papers for a while so he was obviously getting restless. But Tevez is ultimately responsible for his own actions. It seems that more money will improve his personal problems, problems we are bending over backwards for to help.

How disappointing. A real abuse of his influence.

Thanks Carlos.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.