Club Statement: Tevez

Marvin said:
BlueJill said:
Didsbury Dave said:
This whole situation is bad news for
Mcfc just at a crucial time in a crucial season . Regardless of what happens now, I just pray the team can get on with things and results don't suffer. Next weds and sat are the biggest games of the season.

This club, jesus Christ. Things never go smoothly.

This is the best news for the club since the takeover. Tevez is not liked by his teammates (club and country). This is galvanizing moment in Club history. We will look back on this in a few years as the point where we formally took a step that we actually took about 10 months ago. We are now a team; we are no longer a one man show. Tevez did a hell of a lot to get us to top four territory in England. His leaving allows us to get to top four territory in the world.

-- Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:17 am --

Marvin said:
We need to allow Mancini and Tevez the opportunity to sort this out.

Mancini doesn't want to sort it out. He wanted him gone in the summer and he jumped on the first opportunity to get him out of his sight.
Mancini said he wanted to keep Tevez in the Summer

-- Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:53 am --

oakiecokie said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
part that worries me, it's about time Khaldoon or the Sheikh got involved and made an absolute decision from a man in absolute power, instead of delegating to guys who there is scope to challenge.

Seems to me that they have already been involved,hence Citys stance on letting Tevez ask for an apology (which will never be forthcoming),plus whatever else is required by going through official procedures,including the PFA`s ivolvement, thus giving Bobby a free hand to do as he feels is best for the Club.
Only going to be ONE winner in all of this MCFC !
Utter rubbish. The loser will be MCFC and Tevez, the winners will be MUFC and CFC, and I am certain that Sheik Mansour and Mubarak will be utterly dismayed by the whole affair.

Not at all. You think that will be the case as it suits your views. Nothing more, nothing less. And let's face it Marvin, you're not exactly a glass "half full" kinda guy are you.

You could and would see thew worst in winning the EuroMillions.<br /><br />-- Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:18 am --<br /><br />
Anthony_18 said:
Ive gotta agree with others on here. It doesn't do any good for the club whatsoever. Those press boys will be absolutely desperate to get the pic today when Mancini tells Tevez to train with the stiffs. Don't grant them their wish Mancini!!!
I agree. Don't let him train at all.

We are just going to have to man up DD. stay strong, composed and back the club and manager to the hilt. We can't allow Carlos to be the focus of our attention because he has no future here anymore, he no longer exists. lets move on and focus on what we have now.

Didsbury Dave said:
SWP's back said:
Didsbury Dave said:
What a fucking mess.
You mean "What a fucking ****!"
Ok, you continue your hand-wringing and crocodile tears.

bobmcfc said:
nevermind what the tabloids claim they know.

It was very interesting how Tevez's departure the other week was described as though he'd never be back. Comments like 'leaves Manchester for the last time', 'one way ticket' etc. were mentioned.

Good soundbites, but not ones that had any substance behind them.

mancity1 said:
Tevez or no Tevez I would be quite staggered if any of the remainder of the squad would use it as an excuse for any poor performances/results and use it for any seeming drop in moral and confidence.

If they do then they have to ask themselves why they are playing in the club in the first place.

Our results especially in the Premier League suggest that we can cope fine without Tevez.

If Tevez wanted to show suitors what he was capable of this season he has gone the wrong way about it so far.

Exactly. All he had to do was keep his nose clean until January and take any playing opportunity that came his way in the meantime to show any potential buyer what he was capable of. While we don't need this unwanted publicity I suspect what has gone on will be more detrimental to Tevez in the long-term than it is to MCFC.

Gary James said:
bobmcfc said:
nevermind what the tabloids claim they know.

It was very interesting how Tevez's departure the other week was described as though he'd never be back. Comments like 'leaves Manchester for the last time', 'one way ticket' etc. were mentioned.

Good soundbites, but not ones that had any substance behind them.

I'm not taking the side of Tevez but i don't believe for a second he is demanding an apology from the Manager. Made up tripe if you ask me.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Just want him to come on for two minutes on Saturday, 88th or 89th minute - I need to tell him summat!
I'd like this too!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.