Club Statement: Tevez

For me he will never play for us again, club will back the manager, Tevez will get six game ban, it will be another six before match fit, by then we will be into Jan transfer window and he will be sold or loaned out.

Anthony_18 said:
The word 'alleged' and 'Carlos will report to Roberto Mancini tomorrow' suggest he's not toast.

Employers always use "alleged" before reaching a final decision - they have to.

This is interesting - I see a massive fine and/or dismissal.

StMark's said:
MCC said:
I wonder what they have in store for the twat?
article-0-03D0C7AC000005DC-4_468x288.jpg
jesus if that was ballo their would be bedlam

Big G said:
Anthony_18 said:
He's training with the first team squad tomorrow. I think Mancini has offered him an olive branch. Apologise to his team-mates and Mancini himself and he's got a chance of coming back in the reckoning. Hopefully that's how it's gonna be.

Because he has to 'Report to' does not mean he is training.

Anthony_18 said:
The word 'alleged' and 'Carlos will report to Roberto Mancini tomorrow' suggest he's not toast.

The word 'alleged' takes away all claims and counter claims, the club cannot say 'he did or did not' until the final outcome of the hearing, the word 'alleged' cover their asses.
Very true, there was an incident, then an invesigation and now tevez is going to hear what the investigation has discovered and try to explain his actions, THEN and only then, can he be shot at dawn the following morning

If they intended to extend an olive branch, they wouldn't announce that there is a case for which he must answer.

The club is just following procedure in giving Tevez a chance to explain things.

bowdonblue said:
Anthony_18 said:

Employers always use "alleged" before reaching a final decision - they have to.

This is interesting - I see a massive fine and/or dismissal.
Did you not think that befor though?

law74 said:
Big G said:
Anthony_18 said:
He's training with the first team squad tomorrow. I think Mancini has offered him an olive branch. Apologise to his team-mates and Mancini himself and he's got a chance of coming back in the reckoning. Hopefully that's how it's gonna be.

Because he has to 'Report to' does not mean he is training.

Anthony_18 said:

The word 'alleged' takes away all claims and counter claims, the club cannot say 'he did or did not' until the final outcome of the hearing, the word 'alleged' cover their asses.
Very true, there was an incident, then an invesigation and now tevez is going to hear what the investigation has discovered and try to explain his actions, THEN and only then, can he be shot at dawn the following morning
Bit drastic that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.