Club to make statement at 7.30

Sky makes you sick.

All the shit they have given us this year, snide comments here and everywhere.

Just went back to Coms, and commentry by Stelling "Hughes has just waved goodbye to the crowd. My god look at the anger and disgust on his face. They have only lost 2 all year, what more can he do"

Looking at Hughes just then, i think he knows he is gone

.allan said:
If he Hughes gets sacked that surely the end of his career in the top flight... If he cant do it with all the money in the world well what has he got left to achieve.

Some Managers just work better with smaller budgets, he will be a wanted man im sure.

Hughes looked gutted and really quite sad at the end of the game, ALMOST felt sorry for him.

Has anyone actually SEEN Mancini there today,or is it just rumours?If he is there,then it must be to name him as manager.

bizzbo said:
baggy said:
we (as a whole) are totally over-reacting.

no, we're not. we are a farce. a ridiculous parody of a football team. 9 goals in three games. it's not professional football, it's a lunchtime kick about.

I'd just be disappointed if it transpires that its the club that gets rid of hughes after our owners went to so much trouble to support him on previous occasions including earlier this season. If he is going i hope he has offered his resignation with a statement he has done his best for us and leaves with dignity.

I'm just not enthralled at the thought of us getting rid of a manager not even half way through a campaign, mainly down to pressure from so called supporters of the club.

What do we expect of our club - Champions after 1-2 seasons because weve got shitloads of money to splash around?

Lets get real...

You never know and you can all laugh if you want..
But maybe Hughes has packed in, called it a day, resigned.
With Manchini in the Stadium today, would the Sheikhs be so unprofessional?
I don't think so.......

Re: Hughes going today - SSN

baggy said:
why bring in (Yet another) manager until the end of the season?

hughes must have offered his resignation if so...

I hope it's to deny any speculation and we stick with hughes until the summer, then make a decision...

Mate, the owners have spent nearly half a billion on the club, they want results. This isnt your ordinary club where the mentality is , 'yes we'll give the coach more time than he needs' (which they arguably have), the owners are and will be capable of buying the best managers in the world- the only variable that is against them is Time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.