Club to make statement at 7.30

The poisoned drawf Pat Nevin is on five live saying he feels sorry for City fans because the owners don't know what they're doing. He shouldn't waste his crocodile tears. I still remember the twat trying to keep the smile off his face when he thought City were going to need a fire sale of players after the whole Thaksin thing started unravelling. I can't be doing with the little shit.

'If' this is Hughes last game then surely it sums up his 18 months in charge.
Completely inconsistant, with at times looking suburb upfront and then looking woeful in defence.
I do feel sorry for him, he has been a dead man walking ever since this club was taken over. But change is good, and i think we will benefit from his depature (thats if he does get the sack).

He's gone....he was nearly in tears there. Whatever else he was committed to us. 6th in the league and our first semi in 30 years....we best have Mourinho waiting...

If it's fucking Mancini it's a joke of a decision.

Cheesy said:
http://www.repubblica.it/2009/02/sport/calcio/calciomercato/calcio-estero/mancini-manchester-city/mancini-manchester-city.html

ROME - Roberto Mancini new coach of Manchester City. Missing the official but the agreement is almost done. The former coach, who recently terminated the contract that bound him to the Nerazzurri club until 2012, is expected to sign a contract in the coming hours of three and a half years with the English club with an employment of 3.5 million euro net per season. Al Mancini City would take the place of Mark Hughes. The English club, owned by Sheikh Mansour, was the protagonist of a market pyrotechnics (Tevez, Adebayor) but have so far yielded disappointing results: after 16 days, United are eighth in the standings with 26 points, far away from Chelsea, the first to share 40.

I wish they were!

The statement reads as follows:

"Manchester City football club would like to say..." I never felt more like singing the blues when City win and United lose. Oh City you've got me singing the blues."

Statement ends.

Hughes is going to be revealing his recipe for a balti pie with leeks in it, which will be implemented forthwith.

1) Never wanted Hughes in first place
2) The bloke has shown great integrity over the last season or so with all the shannigans.
3) We missed out on Europe last year but got to QF of UEFA Cup with the team he inherited.
4) His signings have been good
5) We have lost only two games this season and are in QF of CC
6) Defending has been a problem but attack wise we have played some sublime football.
7) This squad will be better next season
8) We are in top six with a game in hand on most of our rivals.
9) If the club sack him we are back to square one.
10) Typical City is Not dead yet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.