Club to make statement at 7.30

All will be revealed.

As has been previously written on this thread about 25 minutes ago, it will be unusual to hold a press conference merely to deny specualtion that Mark Hughes is to be sacked.

An announcement to name his temporary/permanent replacement has to be the reason.

BimboBob said:
Hughes has resigned,probably due to asking Gus if he was available.Announcement at 7.30.Mancini to be given the job.A few players are upset but most are quite happy.

Beat me to it!!
Yep, could have resigned for numerous reasons.

BimboBob said:
Hughes has resigned,probably due to asking Gus if he was available.Announcement at 7.30.Mancini to be given the job.A few players are upset but most are quite happy.

Beat me to it!!
Yep, could have resigned for numerous reasons.

embarrassed to be a city fan today, 40 years 800 games, we still mess it up . didnt go today as couldnt face the idiots near me slagging everyone off. 2 weeks and they .. will be the same to the new manager and players .The negative posters on here never seem to goto the games either. congratulations you ill be dancing in he streets

Re: CITY STATEMENT AT 19.30

josepresent.png

crossed-fingers.jpg

Having just seen Hughes reaction after the game and leaving the field its obvious thats his last game in charge of the club. Can't say I'm suprised by this just wished that they'd made the decision at the earlier like the end of last season.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.repubblica.it/2009/02/sport/calcio/calciomercato/calcio-estero/mancini-manchester-city/mancini-manchester-city.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.repubblica.it/2009/02/sport/ ... -city.html</a>

ROME - Roberto Mancini new coach of Manchester City. Missing the official but the agreement is almost done. The former coach, who recently terminated the contract that bound him to the Nerazzurri club until 2012, is expected to sign a contract in the coming hours of three and a half years with the English club with an employment of 3.5 million euro net per season. Al Mancini City would take the place of Mark Hughes. The English club, owned by Sheikh Mansour, was the protagonist of a market pyrotechnics (Tevez, Adebayor) but have so far yielded disappointing results: after 16 days, United are eighth in the standings with 26 points, far away from Chelsea, the first to share 40.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.