Club World Cup 2025 - Who’s going?

Probably going for ten days for the first few games. Don’t really want to risk booking for the knockout stages in case we don’t make it through. Done a lot of the West coast already so I’m hoping it’s New York, Florida, Boston and Texas. Ideally New York and Texas for me.
Sure I read somewhere the mayor of Boston has said their city will not be used.im hoping for New York Philadelphia,Atlanta Florida.also want to do a couple of non city games,perhaps the South American sides etc

Are there any potential games in Vegas? Might be tempted. Should be in Mexico all being well so a good chance I’ll make the trip up for a game or two.

Purely from a FOC perspective….:

Give me the PL title and I’m a happy, this competition is a bridge too far for players that already play way to many games a season.
It’s lunacy .. Cut the PL to 16 teams, have a winter break, bring back the European Cup knock competition for Champions only & bin international football .. Job done :-)

Purely from a FOC perspective….:

Give me the PL title and I’m a happy, this competition is a bridge too far for players that already play way to many games a season.
It’s lunacy .. Cut the PL to 16 teams, have a winter break, bring back the European Cup knock competition for Champions only & bin international football .. Job done :-)

Overall I believe it's 24 games that aren't domestic in nature that we will have to play ( If we win those games) and that isn't including internationals.

Way too many IMHO.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.