Club World Cup 2025 - Who’s going?

Are there any potential games in Vegas? Might be tempted. Should be in Mexico all being well so a good chance I’ll make the trip up for a game or two.
Nothing confirmed yet but the feeling is the Club World Cup games will be on the east coast and midwest as the time difference is a lot friendlier for European broadcasters.
The CONCACAF Gold Cup is being played in the US at the same time and it's believed that will predominantly be played on the west coast.

Nothing confirmed yet but the feeling is the Club World Cup games will be on the east coast and midwest as the time difference is a lot friendlier for European broadcasters.
The CONCACAF Gold Cup is being played in the US at the same time and it's believed that will predominantly be played on the west coast.
That's a ridiculous clash of tournaments. Just say City had a Yank in the squad - or Jamacian / Mexican / Costa Rican.
Or if a team from central America qualifies

It would be incredible if City played a game or two at Gillette Stadium (Boston area) as I live about a 15 minute walk from there. I know that several World Cup matches will be held there in 2026 so it's possible. Please God, make it so... City fans are welcome to stop by my place of course...;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.