Clubs furloughing staff

What pisses me off with the Dipper U turn is how there fans are being praised to glory. Yes a lot of them said it was wrong but so did every other football fan in the country (bar Spurs) It was everyone saying it was wrong that made the thieves do a U turn not just Spirit of Shankly, Justice for Suarez or any other stupid tin pot organisation latching onto the cult.

I'm going to get utterly fucking bladdered before I stagger to the motor, get in, and go for a spin.

On second thoughts, and taking into consideration what you all, including my family, might think of me, I've decided not to.

Could you now all give me lots of gushing praise please for my u-turn in deciding to take the righteous and moral path?

They only changed their mind after they drove it 100 yards and crashed into 4 cars and killed a small child crossing the road before ending up upside down in a pet shop front windows having decimated all the bunny rabbits.

Oops sorry we didn't mean it.
Fuck Off!

I'm going to get utterly fucking bladdered before I stagger to the motor, get in, and go for a spin.

On second thoughts, and taking into consideration what you all, including my family, might think of me, I've decided not to.

Could you now all give me lots of gushing praise please for my u-turn in deciding to take the righteous and moral path?

You're my fucking hero. I've always said you were a decent chap. I said this to everyone I know when you tried to stab me that time, missed and then thought better of having a second go. You showed such compassion by deciding that what you'd done was wrong.

I've always liked you ever since you said you didn't mean to piss on my Nan after you punched her and pushed her wheelchair down a hill.

He’s just said that if the season continues they will Shirley be champions.
If it’s null and void then they won’t.

if the null and void happens liverpool will still be named champions in some way ? they will make up a title. a special title to be called champions again

and fuck the rest ? and whatever we think of and the people who have died of the virus it this sad times in the whole world it means more to them winning a title and being named premier league champions

its never their fault and fuck the rest

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.